Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » And now, brought to you by the orginal host........ (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: And now, brought to you by the orginal host........
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me first say, that I've enjoyed ALL of Tom Clancy's "Jack Ryan" books, from "Hunt For Red October" through "Rainbow Six" (even though Jack isn't in that book) ...

But when it comes to "The Bear & The Dragon" ...

The book is crap. I'm FORCING myself to read it. Hell, I pick up any of his older books, I gotta FORCE myself to stop reading it, they're that good. I don't know what he was smokin' when writin' "TB&TD", but he better knock it the f-off ...

What really surprised me was how well written "Rainbow Six" was ... to drop into this dreck ... ick.

------------------
Gore/Lieberman 2000
"You still don't understand, do you MacLeod? I am the End of Time!" - Kronos

"You're history!" - MacLeod
"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating." - George "Dubya" Bush

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to read that book, if only to see if it jibes with the current REAL military assessment of China's abilities/plans (as opposed to the fibs about "oh, China's no threat!")

*It's good to have an uncle Colonel in Army Int... keeps me up on all the latest, uncolorized data.*

If it weren't so damned LONG... I've got three feet of pages on my desk already to read through.

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Gee, I have a ton of jello here and I have absolutely no clue what to do with it. Any suggesions?

Run it for president on the Democratic ticket. Can't be any worse...

2. Can anyone find embalming scintillating and erotic?

Kenny McCormick?

3. Who died and left YOU in charge?

Satan.

4. MMmmmmm. Do you like your turkey on top of your stuffing, or your stuffing on top of your turkey?

Turkey and stuffing should be side-by side.

5. Or are you more of a gravy person? *grin*

I'm more of a 'mashed potatos' person.

6. Do Satanists really believe in Satan, and if they do, do you think Jesus is their "devil" ?

Most don't, except the stupid ones. And no, God is. Demiurge.

7. Please use the word "green and orange-spotted bunnies on acid" in a coherent sentance.

Pokemon characters remind me of green and orange-spotted bunnies on acid. Pik-pik-pikachuuuuuuu!

8. Hmmmm... What's in a "naked lady" I wonder?

I am. Frequently. On Saturday nights.

9. Shaved or au natural?

au natural gets in my teeth. Bleah.

10. Does anyone else think of unborn children as some kind of parasite living inside you?

Hell, I think that way about some BORN people!

------------------
"Ed Gruberman, you fail to grasp Ty Kwan Leap. Approach me, that you might see." -- The Master

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*waits to see if anyone else wants to answer.....*

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Gee, I have a ton of jello here and I have absolutely no clue what to do with it. Any suggesions?

Torture hospital patients by feeding it to them. (come on there's always room for jello

It is my understanding that you can no longer ask me this question

Buck Rogers so back off

4. MMmmmmm. Do you like your turkey on top of your stuffing, or your stuffing on top of your turkey?

I prefer it side by side

Over everything.....everything

6. Do Satanists really believe in Satan, and if they do, do you think Jesus is their "devil" ?

No, just that other guy with all the cool tricks

7. Please use the word "green and orange-spotted bunnies on acid" in a coherent sentance.

I don't think I can use green and orange-spotted bunnies on acid in a coherent sentance

Depends. Is she still alive or embalmed

9. Shaved or au natural?

Au natural

10. Does anyone else think of unborn children as some kind of parasite living inside you?

Not a problem that I am do to have

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm... is this ever going to be judged?

------------------
Francesca: He was born on the tundra, that's where he belongs. You'll kill him if you take him to Toronto.
Thatcher: That's a bit drastic, don't you think?
Francesca: Look, I've been to Toronto. Trust me, nothing can survive there. - "due South"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not until I submit my entry!!!

1) Is this a food fetish question? *pictures what might happen* .... eeeewwww......

2) Unless you are embalmed with Worcheshire sauce (South Park Reference).

3) Three people: Me, Myself, and I. And we're all very good friends.

4) Depends on what stuffing it is. Is it white and creamy? (I meant Cream of Mushroom stuffing. )

5) Compared to white and creamy stuffing, gravy looks disgusting (if you know what I mean).

6) Well, I'm no longer a practising Catholic. When was the last time I went to church? Two years ago?

7) I just know you have some green and orange-spotted bunnies on acid in your house Jubes. Just give me your address and the guys in white coats will be there soon enough.

8) Never saw one. Seriously, truthfully, honestly, and without any crossed fingers.

9) Because I could not answer #8, this effectively precludes me from answering this question. Sorry.

10) Me? You're asking the wrong person, buster!!!

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tahna:

In regards to #3, you forgot Grin.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Omega
Member # 91

OK, this thread has now been up for two and a half weeks. I hereby assert squatters rights, and assume ownership. I also hereby delcare myself the winner.

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 12-gauge double-barrel Remington says otherwise.

------------------
"I'm not like George Bush. If he wins or loses, life goes on. I will do anything to win." - Al Gore, Newsweek, 1999

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, so does my 10-centimetre long Noisy Cricket.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well maybe we should see what Jubilee has to say.

------------------
I looked at my son, and said, "My god, he's hung like a bear."
"That's the umbillical cord, Mr. Williams."

-Robin Williams, "A Night at the Met" 1986

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Swim baby, swim!!

And the dead shall rise.

Nobody died, it just smells that way sometimes.

(sings) You gotta keep em seperated!!

*Grin*

Yes and No. I think they believe Jerry Fawell is the devil.

Tonight, on American Bandstand, Madonna, Toad the Wet Sproket and Green and Yellow Bunnies on Acid!!

Heart, Lungs Kidneys, usual stuff.

9. Shaved or au natural?
I love sharp things, Shaved!!

Only women. It's after they are born that they truly become parasites.

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'll be judged this week, guys, I promise.

Omega: No squatter's rights for you!

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Week is almost over ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Rated 7 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.