Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Design The Tokyo CONTEST!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Design The Tokyo CONTEST!!!
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And a multiple rotating monfibulating filibator?

True story: to get off work one day (driver at Domino's at the time), I told my boss my Legend (thank god I got rid of that POS) was having trouble with the rotating monfibulating filibator ...

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant

Continuing to boldly go ...

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What 4 entries for this........ I thought that there were several ship designers here......

------------------
**...****...**

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of us are busy, bitch.

I'm a little bitter. I'm working my ass off, SHE won't talk to me, the housemate is getting twattier, & I'm seeing my nice rise tank into the toilet.

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear it, but that is Mister Bitch to you.......

------------------
**...****...**

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might have some sketches I've doodled over the past year... somewhere upstairs... bear with me...

Andrew
------
Not an alligator snapping turtle...

------------------
"This is cooling, faster than I can..." Tori Amos "Cooling"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2, but I need time to scan them. Sunday. Maybe. If you're lucky.

------------------
"Omigod. Singing meat. This is altogether too much."

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

Anyone got any good textures. I am now playing with 3D Studio Max and am attempting to make a design of the Tokyo, or whatever else, and just haven't seen too many textures out there.

------------------
Well, it's done, yes, the deed is done.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.