Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CrackerCom

Author Topic: CrackerCom
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I figured we could use another CapCom.

The guy in the green shirt and hat is famous singer/songwriter David Lowery. Notice his interesting handshake style. I'm not sure who those other guys are, though.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"That's the last time I have a headcheese hoagie before bedtime." - Leonard Nimoy

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David: Wow, this wax statue is really lifelike!

------------------
Greg: You bought me a urinal cookie?
Mike: Not just any ordinary urinal cookie! It has the AOL logo embossed on it!
-www.userfriendly.org, 12-08-00

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill: This one I'm shaking hands with is pretty ugly, but I'd sure like to do that chick on the right.

------------------
"Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world." - Dave Barry

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton: "So, what's the name of your band, again?"

Lowery: "Cracker."

Clinton: "Same to you, asshole!"

------------------
8164 7644 8724 6991+360 8164 8724 6541 8164 7239

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
President: "Greetings, Mr. Lowry. For some time now I have been awed, moved, brought to tears and glorious, wonderous laughter by your music, especially that of the now sorely missed Camper Van Beethoven. It is with deep and abiding sorrow that I reflect upon the fact that such intrinsicaly pleasing music has been all but lost in that wasteheap that was the 1980's. If only there was something I could do to expand the public's consciousness of you and your work."

Singer: "Well, you are the president. But, then, this isn't really Bill Clinton, is it, but rather a sort of semi-amusing interlude wherein the author of the post interjects himself into one of the characters and makes his own tortured musings available for all to see, yes?"

President: "Uh....huh. 'Tanya' is, like, my all time favorite song, you know."

------------------
20th century, go to sleep.
--
R.E.M.
Read chapters one and two of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Show no patience, tolerance, or restraint.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton: It's an honour to meet you, Mr. Lowry. I've been a big fan of yours for many. . . *looks to the right* Ooh! Kenny G!

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton: Seen Monica or Paula lately?

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sol, you are funny,
On many diff'rent levels,
How you make us laugh.

(Just trying to get the hang of this haiku thing)

------------------
"I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton: *thinks* "Why does everyone reflexively rearrange their genitals when I meet them?"

------------------
Luke Ford: "What's it like having a dick in your ass?"

Zoe: "Imagine taking your bottom lip and pulling it over the top of your head. You get used to it but it does hurt."

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton thinks: Oh the memories... I should have inhaled.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton: Hey, aren't you Sean Penn? Ooh, look, Eddie Vedder! I loved "Jeremy"!

------------------
I looked at my son, and said, "My god, he's hung like a bear."
"That's the umbillical cord, Mr. Williams."

-Robin Williams, "A Night at the Met" 1986

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps