Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » All your [star]base are belong to us!!

Author Topic: All your [star]base are belong to us!!
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Building on Sol's thread in OL I thought it might be fun to make a contest of it. Since this phrase is so popular, why not do a Star Trek edition of it. Of course using other sci-fi would be ok.

Besides, the only other thing here is WA's. Unless CapComs or that species, starships, analomlies come back.

So I'll start it off with one I made in Photoshop:
http://thefsd.tripod.com/padd.jpg

------------------
Flare: Where sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel I should mention now that if I bring back the CapComs, use of that phrase will lead to instant disqualification. . . unless I think it's really funny. 8)

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All your base...

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...are belong to us!

I found the original for it here.

------------------
"The only good thing about this film is the edible chocolate roaches they gave out. Mmm, mmm... Wait a minute, edible roaches don't crawl. Edible roaches don't crawl!"

- Jay Sherman, The Critic.

[This message has been edited by Krenim (edited February 18, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Krenim (edited February 18, 2001).]

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'All Your Base' is so...done.

Spicy. Like Milk.

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't expect us all to go manipulate images like bunnies, do you? This contest is very "Adobe owners only"...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really Nimrod, but it would help a lot. I saw a lot of AYB images at the Tribal forums and most of them were faily simple.

Plus it doesn't have to only be words "All your base..." feel free to use other parts of it too.

------------------
Flare: Where sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used Jasc PSP7, actually.

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Behold my l337 MSPAINT s|< i11z

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited February 19, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited February 19, 2001).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Vidiians: "All Your Face Are Belong To Us!"
Victoria's Secret: "All Your Lace Are Belong To Us!"
Most Christian Religions: "All God's Grace Are Belong To Us!"

No, I don't do photomanipulation. If I did, I'd just use it to create photos of me with celebrities like that guy in the commercials.

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Along those same lines, I suppose the picture of Hitler that I edited in the other thread could have shown him talking to a group of Jews and saying "All your race are belong to us."

Kinda funny and sick at the same time...

------------------
My new year's resolution is the same as last year's: 1024x768.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps