Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » *coughcoughcapcomcough* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *coughcoughcapcomcough*
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I want to do this.

There's a sort of historical inevitability about it all, really. Better to try and fail than not try at all, apparently. And if there was ever a time for this pic, it's now. I know what's going to happen. The question is, though, will it generate enough enties not related to you-know-what to convince me that these things are still viable?

Go to it, you know what to do. Judging next Monday.

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: Captain Sisko's office, please hold. Captain Sisko's office, please hold. Captain Sisko's office, please hold...

------------------
"The only good thing about this film is the edible chocolate roaches they gave out. Mmm, mmm... Wait a minute, edible roaches don't crawl. Edible roaches don't crawl!"

- Jay Sherman, The Critic.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Martok: Before the day is out, we'll be drinking Kool-Aid on Cardassia Prime!

Ross: Kool-Aid? I thought you said we'd be drinking blood wine!

Martok: Well, I did, but someone traded my blood wine for a new deflector!

Nog: Eep!

------------------
"The only good thing about this film is the edible chocolate roaches they gave out. Mmm, mmm... Wait a minute, edible roaches don't crawl. Edible roaches don't crawl!"

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Nog: Watch the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told... Make me absolute ruler of both the Federation and the Klingon Empire!

Ross and Martok: Yes, master...

------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Nog: Would you both get off the screen! I can't see where I'm driving!

------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Ross: I am sending my apprentice, Darth Maul, to you...

Nog: Now there are two Sith Lords! This is out of control!

------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: (in his best Ted Koppel voice) Now, Admiral...Chancellor.....you're both INTELLIGENT men....

Ross: Uh-oh...I think we've been insulted.

Martok: I'm sure of it.

------------------
"You just push off....and the falling sort of happens on its own." ---Dave Titus

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ross: Bachelor number one, what are your turn-ons?

Martok: Well, I like candlelight dinners, walks on the beach, lots of bloodwine, and kittens. Oh, and I love to blow enemies up in glorious battles.

Nog: *sigh* Love Connection reruns...

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, man, this'll be good....

NOG: Welcome back to Noggy Springer!

DEFIANT CREW: Noggy! Noggy! Noggy!

NOG: Today we have Admiral Ross, and, Mr. Ross, you have a secret to share with us, don't you?

ROSS: Yes, Noggy, I do

NOG: Would you care to tell the Defiant what your secret is?

ROSS: Well, Noggy, I've been an Admiral for many years now. Before I arrived at Starbase 375, I used to work on a Klingon space station, as a liason. I met a Klingon woman there...

NOG: Was she a good looking Klingon?

ROSS: Oh, she was georgeous. You should have seen the cut she had in her uniform, man, that was some beautiful clevage! I know you would have liked her, Noggy.

NOG: I bet I would have. So, did you and this Klingon hook-up?

ROSS: Yeah, we hooked up a lot while I worked there. She was very rough, and I liked that kind of stuff...

DEFIANT CREW: Ohhhhh!!!

ROSS: Yeah, you people know what I mean. Well, I soon got transfered to Starbase 375, and ever since then, I have never found a woman quite like her. Unfortunatly, she's married.

DEFIANT CREW: OHHHHH!!! *few choice words heard from the crew as well*

ROSS: *standing* Hey, now, I was better then her husband! You, now, hey b****, shut up! I'll get my phaser rifle and blow all your a**es away!

*Odo is seen on the viewscreen holding Ross back*

NOG: Ok, ok, everyone calm down. So, she was cheating on her husband with you?

ROSS: That's right, Noggy

NOG: And who is the husband?

ROSS: Well, he's a general in the Klingon military, and I actually worked with him a lot during the war.

DEFIANT CREW: OHHHH!!!

ROSS: Yeah, I guess you could say we were sort of friends and whatnot

NOG: So, you cheated on your friends wife? Do you still want to hook up with her?

ROSS: Of course!

DEFIANT CREW: OHHHH!!!

NOG: Well, we have the husband, I believe is name is Martok, here with us tonight, he's backstage. *Viewscreen splits to show Ross and Martok* Are you going to tell Martok what has happened?

ROSS: Yes, Noggy

NOG: Well, let's bring out General Martok!

NOG: Hello General, good to have you here.

MARTOK: Hello, Noggy

NOG: I think we'll let Ross here tell you what he wants, so, go ahead Ross.

ROSS: Well, Martok, you know we've been working together a lot since the war, and, well.....I'm sorry, but I've been cheating on your wife

MARTOK: *stunned* You BASTARD! You %*##)%&#@&%)@&%)@ (something Klingon) *(%@&()#@%&*(@%!

*Martok rushes Ross, Odo and other henchman cover the stage*

*A bat'leth appears from nowhere and hits the TV camera, viewscreen shows nothing but static*

ROFL, oh, I amused myself...

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Announcer: And next time on "Meet The Press 237Whatever" we will have Admiral Ross and General Martok discussing historical election follies!

Nog: So, Admiral Ross, let's talk about your view on the USA Election 2000.

Ross: Well, it all came down to inferior voting machines, Republican strong-arm tactics, and dimpled chads.

Martok: You miserable pa'ToK! Dimpled chads have no honor!

------------------
Nic: She's not a practicing lesbian. We need PRACTICING lesbians!
Me: I have a camcorder.
Nic: But no lesbians.
Me: Ahhh... no.
Nic: DAMN IT MAN! WE NEED LESBIANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF LESBIANS!

ICQ Conversation From January 23, 2001.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Admiral Ross and General Martok, after winning the war, retire from their respective militaries and assume positions as Senior Vice Presidents at Microsoft Corporation. Bill Gates XXVII (his DNA reset to its original Ferengi form) discuss the upcoming release of Microsoft Windows LCARS 4.7.

Bill Gates: You two are my trusted associates. What shall we do about Windows LCARS 4.7, gentlemen?

Ross: The code is buggy as hell. It crashes more than the Miranda class ships I used as canon fodder!

Martok: Perhaps today is a good day to die. I say we ship it!

------------------
Nic: She's not a practicing lesbian. We need PRACTICING lesbians!
Me: I have a camcorder.
Nic: But no lesbians.
Me: Ahhh... no.
Nic: DAMN IT MAN! WE NEED LESBIANS! LOTS AND LOTS OF LESBIANS!

ICQ Conversation From January 23, 2001.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: "And we're back. For those of you just joining us my guests are Starfleet Admiral Ross and recently confirmed Chancellor of the Klingon High Council, Martok. Now gentlemen, before the commercial break we were discussing the conflicts between Gothic and Classical styles at work in Jane Eyre. Chancellor, I believe you had some insight into the relationship between Jane's position in the Red Room and her overall progression from Gateshead to Ferndean Manor?"

Martok: "Well, Nog, as my colleague here had mentioned, traditional thinking holds that there is a connection between her "inprisonment" in the room and the rigorous gender boundaries of the day. But as I reread the text I find myself thinking more and more that Jane was in fact adhering to the ancient Klingon practice of bo'kamahi, or the subtle control through the maternal. By accepting Rochester's proposal she is not so much submitting to him, and by extension to the traditional female role in such a marraige as she is transcending that submission in a way that will leave her in true control of his House and fortunes.

Ross: "Nog, we've had this discussion before. I just don't see room for this interpretation of Bronte's work. Obviously, she was on Earth on the time, not Qo'noS."

Martok: "Bah! Charlotte had a Klingon soul!"

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

[This message has been edited by Sol System (edited February 19, 2001).]

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ross: "Person number 1: If you were on a deserted planet and could have only one item, what would that be."

Martok: "A barrel of bloodwine!"

Ross (thinking): "I don't like bloodwine. Maybe person number two is a better date."

------------------
Terry: "Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, ...."
Max: "And?"
Terry: "I forgot."
Max: "Come on, Clinton was the fun one, then came the boring one."
Terry: "They're all boring."

- Batman Beyond (aka: Batman of the Future)

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Announcer: And who will be kicked out of the Big Brother house this week? You decide! Phone 1-900-555-7890 to place your vote. Will it be shifty Billy or Marty, the jealous spoilsport? Find out next week...

Nog: There's no escaping this Reality TV crap, is there?

Sisko: Shhh... Ensign, get me a phone...

------------------
"People have the right to discriminate based on religion."
"There is no "seperation of church and state" in the Constitution"
-Omega, Jan 26 and 30, respectively

[This message has been edited by The_Tom (edited February 20, 2001).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROSS: "We've successfully taken over the Chin'Toka System, as well as a dozen other Dominion encampments."

MARTOK: "YES! HA-HAA! It was GLORIOUS! ALL THEIR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

NOG: *muttered* "GOD, that joke is getting old fast..."

------------------
"My knowledge and experience far exceeds your own, by, oh, about a BILLION times!" -- Q

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps