Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » *coughcoughcapcomcough* (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *coughcoughcapcomcough*
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: So I find this young cute Klingon guy in the bar last night. What a hottie!!!!!!
Martok: Good for u! Did u get any? 8-)
Nog: I don't think so, I was back online after the "date".
Ross: Hey guys, can you figure out what version of America Online Instant Messenger I'm using?
Martok: Dammit Ross, don't you read the help files?
Ross: Like I'm too lazy to do that...I have better things to do...
Martok: Like the sexy new helmsman onboard your ship? Isn't he your type: Young, blond, hung, male.
Martok: lol, :p
Nog: Oh leave him alone, at least he's not in the closet.
Ross: Closets are for bat'let' and phasers, not gay men.
Nog: Not unless of coure during a make out session...
Martok: Hey, I'm going to come out...after the war.
Ross: And I'm going to end up in an airline commercial asking for more leg room...lol
Nog: You mean more room for you to spread your legs so the guy ur with can clean the plasma injectors...;-)
Martok: Don't make be bitchslap both of you all the way to Cardassia Prime!!!
------------------
"Oh for fuck's sake, stop your moaning,
If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!
-Queer As Folk, UK

[This message has been edited by Michael_T (edited February 21, 2001).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm afraid that should be disqualified, on account of being punctuated too well to accurately reflect a chat room.

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. I was going to try to avoid entering myself, but this just popped into my head. . .

Nog: *switches on viewscreen* "Ooh! My show's starting!"
Martok: "Say, Ross! What are we going to do tonight?"
Ross: "The same thing we do every night, Martok - try to invade Cardassia!"
Music: "They're Ross and Martok, yes Ross and Martok, one's an admiral, the other's a pa'takh! To prove their own opinions, they'll conquer the Dominion, they're Ross, they're Ross and Martok-tok-tok-tok-tok, Martok!"

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ross: Let's look for treasure!
Martok: Yes Ross, let's look for treasure whilst eating kroff dinner! *pthhbpthbth*

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: How's the family, Martok?

Martok: Beligerent and numerous.

Nog: That's good, that's good. Nog is pro-war AND pro-family.

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: This HAS to be the ugliest windows desktop I've ever seen. I don't think I'd like to see the screen saver...

Sisko: This is the last time I get a beta test version of Windows 3000. The Damn thing NEVER works.

Screen goes blank, and then a blue screen appears with the following words:

Windows has caused a fatal error at address 371FFFEE. This program will now self destruct

Nog: Not another fatal system crash......

*Defiant Explodes*

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited February 22, 2001).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: The Guy on the left. He's the one who placed the Whoopie Cushion on my seat.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's the way my friends and I talk online. You can blame our AP English teachers...

------------------
"Oh for fuck's sake, stop your moaning,
If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!
-Queer As Folk, UK

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I think there's a Brady Bunch credits-sequence gag in here somewhere. . . just a hint. 8)

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: All your base are...

*BOOT TO THE HEAD*

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee: Well, if we must...

"Here's the story, of a lovely Klingon, who was bringing up three very lovely targs..."

------------------
"I am slightly disturbed that a news station in the US would use the phrase 'to the max'. What's next? CNN saying 'Totally righteous murders?' BBC News 'Dude, like people were wasted yesterday'. The Times reporting 'Iraq bombed! For Great Justice!'?"
-Liam Kavanagh, 22.Feb.2001

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ross: "So Ensign, as I was saying, we have the situation completely under-"

Martok: "Hey hey hey, blipheads! What's sh-sh-sh-sh-shaking?"
--
A scene from "Martok Headroom"

------------------
I will shout until they know what I mean.
--
Neutral Milk Hotel
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Then, go insane!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: It's You!

Martok/Ross/Cats: How Are You Gentlemen?

*explodes on my own, saving you guys the trouble*

=====

Nog: Pong was never the same since they replaced the paddles with giant Klingon & Admiral Heads.

=====

Nog: Here is your Halloween present.
Martok: But Halloween is over.
Nog: Okay, then. It's your Christmas present from Saint Nick.
Martok: I wonder what's inside.
Nog: Suprise! It's your Grandma's skull!
Martok: POOR GRANDMA

=====

------------------
"...screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!" - Omega.

Irony ensues.

Free Jeff K

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Charles Capps, Tachy, and The Vorlon video-conference their plans to take over the world.

I'll let you guys guess who is who.

------------------

Justin_Timberland
Member # 236

- posted      Profile for Justin_Timberland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: Our next item up for bid today is a holoprogram of Kira Nereys, Seven of Nine, and Deanna Troi called Dark Passions. The opening bid is for 121 pieces of latinum.
Martok: I'll bid 210...
Ross: 275...
Martok: 350...
Ross: 45..
Martok: 750 pieces...
Ross: Nog if you don't give me that program I'll demote you to a non-comm serving with security. And you know what's the fatality rate of the security department...
Martok: Don't listen to him...I'll give you 810 pieces and a planet full of nude Klingon women.
Nog: If you have that available, then why are you in a bidding war for this program?
Martok: Have you even seen the Klingon women? Have you even looked at Seven of Nine, Kira, and Troi?

------------------
There's more to life than just sex...there's sex with chocolate.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps