Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » *coughcoughcapcomcough* (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: *coughcoughcapcomcough*
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim: perfect. 8)

Ross: "Our right flank is being hit hard, Ben. We need to commit the reserves or the whole front will collapse!"
Sisko: *offscreen, natch* "I'll see what I can do, Admiral, just as soon as we're through helping the Klingons. Chancellor, how are things going now?"
Ross: *thinks* "Oh, not again. It's always 'Martok, Mortok, Martok. . .'"

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: "Good idea, O lord!"
Ross: "'Course it's a good idea!"

------------------
"I am slightly disturbed that a news station in the US would use the phrase 'to the max'. What's next? CNN saying 'Totally righteous murders?' BBC News 'Dude, like people were wasted yesterday'. The Times reporting 'Iraq bombed! For Great Justice!'?"
-Liam Kavanagh, 22.Feb.2001

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nog: Wazzzzuupppp!!!
Ross: Wazzzzuupppp!!!!
Martok: Chaaaaaannnnnnnnkk'daaaaiii!!!!!
Nog: Waaa...
Ross: Waaa...
Martok: Chaaa....
Nog: ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Ross: ....aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
Martok: ....aaaaaaaaaaaa....
Nog: ...zzzzzuuuuuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!
Ross: ....zzzzzzzzuuuuuuupp!!!!!!!
Martok: ..nnkk'dddaaaaaiiii!!!!!!!

-------

Nog: I lost my ball.
Martok: Sorry.
Ross: I am an ape.

------------------
"This is such an amazingly minor complaint. Does anyone actually watch episodes anymore, or is it just a notebook + pause button exercise these days?"
-Sol System on what constitutes modern day Star Trek watching, 02-22-01

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe you missed out:

Martok: Just watching the battle, drinking a Blood.
Ross: True.

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Martok: I'll choose B: 170 meters.

Ross: Is that your final answer?

Nog: NO! Its 120 meters you twit! Say D! D!!

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surfing the internet, Nog comes across a picture of Siamese Twins in "Ripley's Believe it or Not 2395" Web Site.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Martok reaches across and places his hand on a dumbfounded Admiral Ross' crotch*

Martok: Well hello big boy...

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #3

What a stupid place to plant a fucking tree - Marc Bolan

Lee
Member # 393

Oops. Meant to judge this yesterday, but I was kinda tired. Good to see we've got more than 30 entries, that's definitely a level of response worthy of the golden age of the CapComs. There will be more so long as there's demand (maybe tonight, if I find anything suitable).

The number of responses makes it very difficult to choose between any, and in a very real sense you're all winners. But in another much more real sense, Krenim's the winner, for the "please hold" gag (and mention should also be made of the "get off the screen!" one too - I've always wanted a helmsman to say that). Runners-up are Siegfried and Sol System.

Honourable mention must be made of Matt "The" 359's Springer Show - nice idea, but much too long. Less is more, or at least it is when I'm the judge! 8)

------------------

Lee
Member # 393

This one just occurred to me:

Latimere: "Good, evening, I'm Jim Latimere, and welcome to a special broadcast on this, the hundredth anniversary of the founding of the Interstellar Alliance. Joining me are Professor William Exeter and Dr. Barbara Tashaki. Now, the first question is for Dr. Exeter. . ."
Exeter: "Wait - I'm Exeter? I thought that future human guy was Exeter!"
Latimere: "No, he's just credited as 'Man.'"
Exeter: "'Man?' What kind of a name is that? I suppose whn he gets to New Earth he'll meet up with his friends Dude, Chum, Pal, Compadre and Matey!"
Tashaki: "He can complain? I have to be female just because my hair is longer!"

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps