Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Once More Unto The CapCom (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Once More Unto The CapCom
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again, with a little offering I picked up in alt.binaries.startrek a while ago - nowadays they just post multi-part RealPlayer files of recent Voyager eps. Trawl through 6,000 message headers? Not me! It's a shame, they had some good images and sounds usedto appear there. . .

Meanwhile, I'm thinking again of collecting all the previous CapComs together somewhere, and I need some ideas for an individual page design - anyone feel inspired? No need to write a page, a simple picture of what you think it could look like will do.

Anyway, here's the pic. Judging next Wednesday.

------------------
"I rather strongly disagree, even if I share the love of Dick. Speaking of which, that would be the most embarrasing .sig quote ever, so never use it."

- Simon Sizer, 23/01/2001

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Captain, I am ... amazed. My tricorder indicates that Sol System is indeed bigger than you are.

Kirk: NOOO!

McCoy: Relax, Jim, many men feel insecure about the size of their penis. But size doesn't matter. It's how you use it.

Spock: Or, as your earth females like to say, it is the 'motion of the ocean, not the size of the boat.' Quite illogical, really. Bigger is better.

Kirk: Shut up, both of you.

[This message has been edited by Ooooh!Aaaah! (edited February 28, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited February 28, 2001).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K, S,& M Discover the dusty remains of an ancient Earth electronic game...

Kirk: Analysis, Mr. Spock. Can you make it function?

Spock: I'm reading something here... All... your base... are belong... to us?

Kirk: What can it mean?

McCoy: *thinking* . o O (I'm NOT gonna say "I'm a Doctor, not a Translator." I'm NOT gonna say it...)

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

[This message has been edited by First of Two (edited February 28, 2001).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Apparently you've discovered one of Nurse Chapel's... devices. I'm sorry, Jim, but you've been beaten out by a tool.

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Spock, I think you've had enough.

Spock: One moment, Captain, I'm battling Snorlax with my Pikachu.

------------------
"President Bush. It's fun saying that. Go ahead, you try." - M. Lucinsky, Spectrum Editor

"Being a liberal is one of the most gutless choices you can make. It doesn't require you to think, it only requires you to feel." - Rush Limbaugh

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: We get signal.

Kirk: What!

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock begins singing Backstreet Boys songs as Kirk and McCoy contemplate suicide.

------------------
"My Name is Elmer Fudd, Millionaire. I own a Mansion and a Yacht."
Psychiatrist: "Again."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Spock: Blasted device! You shall not thwart me, Rubik's Cube!

------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Liam: What have you got there, Lee?

Lee: A special device that smites people. *sets targets on First of Two and Krenim*

------------------

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: We appear to be in some sort of voidlike void.

McCoy: Well duh...

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Survivor: The Void

McCoy: I think we should vote Sulu out next. What do you think, Spock?

Spock: Do not interrupt me, Doctor. I am trying to fashion a fishing pole out of this tricorder.

------------------

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: I'm sorry captain but the scan shows that you don't have a heart.

Kirk: WOOHOO GUILT FREE!

------------------
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Bones) -Ok, Jim you're up. Go, Spock!
(Spock) -Former dictator, goes through many hairstyles, LOVES quoting literature.
(Kirk ) -*frowns* Um, damnit, it's just on the tip of my tongue...
(Bones) -Spock, better cover your ears...

------------------
Here lies a toppled god,
His turnip not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.

-Tleilaxu Epigram

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited March 01, 2001).]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Well...

Spock: One moment please Captain.

McCoy: You still have the receipt Jim?

Kirk: Of course I do. But...damn it. This really burns my butt.

Spock: Fascinating picture that. However Captain, back to the question at hand. Regardless of what the Radioshack salesperson told you, this is not a DVD device. Clearly, you have been, as they say, taken to the cleaners.

Kirk: Oh, someone is going to get phasered over this one...

Spock: Hmm. Anyway, as I was saying, this device in fact appears to be a mish mash of electronic wiring thrown together with external buttons which light up at random intervals to give the illusion...

McCoy: You mean???

Spock: Yes Doctor, just like our set.

------------------
I should've known you were the only one stupid enough to kidnap you! Now get down here so I can spank you in front of this gawking rabble
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited March 01, 2001).]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Stupid Tricorder...be more funny.

------------------
I should've known you were the only one stupid enough to kidnap you! Now get down here so I can spank you in front of this gawking rabble
~ C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps