Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Lee's SSA (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lee's SSA
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, speaking of questions. . ?

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it female?

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it a Starfleet officer? (Or enlisted?)

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
And homeschooling also turns you into a socially well-adjusted person, capable of talking to people without them wanting to ram a f***ing chair down your throat! - PsyLiam, 3/11/01

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JeffR: Yes.

JeffK: Yes.

Summary:

It's from a series which started after 1990.
It's a living object.
It's not Morn.
It's appeared in less than 5 eps.
It's from Deep Space Nine.
Questions get answered eventually.
It's not heavier than JeffKardde.
It's not Lt. George Primmin.
It's not from the first two seasons.
It's solid.
It's human.
It's not Admiral Leighton.
It's appeared in only one ep or double-ep.
It's been seen in the last three seasons.
It's not Benny Russell.
It's - she's! - female.
She's a Starfleet officer or enlisted person.

Let's see if anyone can get it in less than 20. . . 8)

------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I did write a SSA consitution. It's in one of the original SSA threads... JeffKardde - snap to it! You seem to love ressurecting ancient threads...

------------------
"Let's make sure history never forgets the name... Enterprise"
- Alternate Picard, "Yesterday's Enterprise"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the dog said it rained. Anyway, here's what I found. This is all that I found.

quote:
Okay. Here's another installment of SSA. This installment of the game includes a revision of the rules. Species, Starship, or Anomaly is the title of the game, however the object to be guessed doesn't have to be a species, starship, or anomaly. Under the species category, you can have a specific person. Under the starship category you can have anything man made, as well. Under the anomaly category, you can have anything in space. Along with these additional rules, the questions go up. You can now ask 25 questions. JeffKardde automaticly wins any games of SSA

As you can see, by Fabrux's rules, I just won. All your SSA are belong to me.

Okay -- okay, put that phaser down. The "JeffKardde" wins statement was fictiously created by me, myself, and you. I have not yet won. I have, however, posted the SSA Constitution, written by Fabrux, founding SSAer (good thing "anomaly" doesn't go first or he'd be the founding ASSer).

Erm. Right -- anyway, on with the games!

Oh -- is it -- never mind! She was on TNG -- duh!

Is it the captain from the ship that is tranmitting to the future and the crew of the Defiant picks up her messages?

In other words, Capt. Lisa Cusack?

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
And homeschooling also turns you into a socially well-adjusted person, capable of talking to people without them wanting to ram a f***ing chair down your throat! - PsyLiam, 3/11/01

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited March 13, 2001).]

Lee
Member # 393

The truth points to itself.

Which it does, actually, if you consider that the title of this thread is "Lee's SSA." Say it quickly and you get "Lisa." 8)

------------------

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it Captain Lisa Cusack from 'The Sound Of Her Voice'?

EDIT: BOLLOCKS!! Didn't realise that we were on a second page.

[This message has been edited by Gaseous Anomaly (edited March 14, 2001).]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You lie.

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, the nerve!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

Oooh, the nerve!

Honestly, I didn't notice it. Whoever's posted before me has won. End of story.

[Red Quacker Mode]
Was it for this that the souless monions of orthodoxy railroaded me off the TrekBBS, and any other place where I dared preach the truth? Sliping in ahead of me, having a super-server dedicated to tracking my every move across the World Wide Web. Corrupting my statements and truths with their denials and lies!??!
[/Red Quacker Mode]

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps