Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Treachery, Faith and the Great CapCom (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Treachery, Faith and the Great CapCom
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's becoming really difficult to find good images for these. . . especially after 3 years! So, if anyone knows any good sites that might have promising material, please be sure to mention them. This week's images comes from a website called Phasers. 8)

[This message has been edited by Vogon Poet (edited March 10, 2001).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Any last words?"

woman: "Yeah. What the hell have you people been eating? Somebody's ass reeks..."

------------------
"...I know this board in secret, intimate ways which are beyond your comprehension.... Let's just say that people should *not* be telling me what to do; it should always be the other way around."
-"Red Quacker", conspiracy theorist and contemporary lunatic

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man: Why are you doing this to us, Captain Janeway?

Janeway: Captain Janeway? I'm not Captain Janeway, I'm Evil Janeway! I'm the composite of Old Captain Janeway, Young Psycho Janeway, and Old Psycho Janeway!

Woman: What kind of a backstory is that? Whoever came up with that should be shot!

*Krenim runs in and grabs the phaser from Evil Janeway*

Krenim: Okay, for that comment, you die first!

*ZAP*

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Alright, which one of you is Brannon Braga?"

------------------
Flare: Where sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Janeway: "You said bellpeppers and beef."

Woman: "Huh?"

Janeway: "There's no beef in this bellpeppers and beef. So you wouldn't exactly call it bellpeppers and beef, now would you?"

Woman: "Yes... I would, why?"

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP!!!!!!

------------------
A student once asked the Master: "Master, what are the teachings of a lifetime?"
The Master replied: "An appropriate statement."
-From the Writings of Shinsei, the True Tao.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "My Vulcan love slave demands I execute you for desparaging his phasers website!"

Woman: "But ... half of the links didn't work, and it was bright green!"

Man: "And it smelled!"

Zap! Zap!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "And you're sure this is the one, Ensign?"

Male Ensign: "Yess ma'am!"

Janeway: "Any last words before I kill you and your marketing director?"

Alien Woman: "Yes, we'd like to apologize, we had no idea the hemroid creme we produced would cause a rash like that!

------------------
A student once asked the Master: "Master, what are the teachings of a lifetime?"

Antagonist
Member # 484

Alien man: "I've got a cunning plan, sir..."
Alien woman: "Shut up, Baldrick."

------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Death zig! For great revisionist history!!"

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Male Officer: Hey!

Female Officer: Hey!

Male Alien: Hey!

All: Hey! Hey! Hey!

Janeway: Macho Macho Man! I want to be, a Macho Man!

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond, UB Stude

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: Which one of you called me a bitch?!

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond, UB Stude

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guy kneeling on the left: "What? Some of the links didn't work? Which ones?!"

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, that question = supreme wit & creativity.

You like, asked about your page, but YOU WERE STILL IN THE GAME!

I don't know how.

------------------
"I WANT A POST VOY SERIES STAR TREK ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS LOOKING FORWARD NOT LOOKING BACK."

-Darkstar

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway and the Voyager crew re-enact an old southern "shotgun wedding."

Janeway: Your going to marry my son girlie!

------------------
I should've known you were the only one stupid enough to kidnap you! Now get down here so I can spank you in front of this gawking rabble
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Janeway: I'm going to teach you not to slip a whoopie cushion on my chair!

Female Alien: *sniff* That was no whoopie cushion!

------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps