Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Treachery, Faith and the Great CapCom (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Treachery, Faith and the Great CapCom
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman: Ok, so our investment team advised you to invest in Yahoo!.com at $130.00 a share...and so now it's trading at $19.00. What do you want me to do. You're a grown woman.

Man: Um, you aren't really helping our cause with the attitude.

Woman: Listen Mr. Lumpy Brow, shut the hell up and understand we're in a bear market here.

Janeway: Yes, but with the crew's pension fund gone, I have so few options left...and I think I might just enjoy this.

------------------
I should've known you were the only one stupid enough to kidnap you! Now get down here so I can spank you in front of this gawking rabble
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: Let me get this straight: you took all the money you made franchising the Voyager name and bet it against the Harlem Globetrotters?

Woman: Oh, I thought the Generals were due!

------------------
I should've known you were the only one stupid enough to kidnap you! Now get down here so I can spank you in front of this gawking rabble
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Janeway: What does Chakotay look like?

Man: He's a c-c-commander...

Janeway: Go on.

Woman: He's got tatoos...

Janeway: Does he look like a bitch?

Man: What?

Janeway: DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?

Woman: NO!

Janeway: Then why you trying to f*** him like a bitch?

Man: I didn't!

Janeway: Yes you did. Yes you did. You tried to f*** him. And Commander Chakotay don't like to be f***ed by anybody, except the future Mrs. Commander Chakotay.

------------------
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited March 12, 2001).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: Is That your Final Answer?

------------------
"Or maybe he was a real quack who got sick and tired of pissing people off, and decided to get a life and masterbate for the next 10 years."
- Me to Antagonist on Red Quacker, 03/08/01 20:15

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: Now I'm going to ask you this only once and if I don't get the right answer, I'll kill you. Now, where the fuck did you hide my vibrator!

Woman: That was your vibrator, urghhh, then that's why it smelled so bad

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #4

Of course I'll fucking beat Tyson 'arry! - Frank Bruno

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: How tall are you, private?

Female: Sir, 4 foot 3, Sir!

Janeway: 4'3? I didn't know they stacked sh*t that high. You trying to squeeze an inch on me, huh?

Female: Sir, No, Sir!

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: "Okay, lets have it!"

Female: "One..."

Janeway: "Go on..."

Female: "Two..."

Janeway: "Go on..."

Female: "Three..."

Janeway: "Yes..."

Female: "Four..."

Janeway: "And?"

Female: "Five... That's it..."

Janeway: "One, two, three, four, five? That's the password? Who in the world comes up with a password like that? Okay missy, turn around. You are getting a new nosejob!"

*BANG*

Janeway: "Your turn. What is the password?"

Male: "Peekaboo..."

Janeway: "Peekaboo? What kind of password is that? What's next? Are you going to confess that you worship Daffy Duck as a God or something?"

------------------
Terry: "Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, ...."
Max: "And?"
Terry: "I forgot."
Max: "Come on, Clinton was the fun one, then came the boring one."
Terry: "They're all boring."

- Batman Beyond (aka: Batman of the Future)

[This message has been edited by Altair (edited March 12, 2001).]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Janeway: I simply said no. I wasn't angry. I just said that at this time I chose not to donate to your Chruch of the Mighty Zorster. No, I don't care for brownies...yes I know they are delecious but not at this time.

Would you take that for an answer? Obviously not.

I then declined your offer of reading material and other Chruch of Zorster information for us to take on our journey. Read them at your leisure you said. I'm a very busy star ship Captain I replied. Oh, come on, just take this one you said. No thank you, I said.

Would you listen? No. You just kept shoving pamphlets through the screen door at me and talking about the Mighty Zorster and how he changed your life in magical ways.

Well, I'm all set to change your life in magical ways right now my own damn self.

------------------
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: Now tell me something...are you feeling lucky right now miss?

Alien Female: No, but point that phaser in another part of my body and I'll be.

Janeway: *sarcasm* I'm sorry, but that manuver is reserved for Ensign Kim. I think it's time for him to work for his promotion...

------------------
"Oh for fuck's sake, stop your moaning,
If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!
-Queer As Folk, UK

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God. . . it just occurred to me these two really look like Sam Neill and Laura Dern, who were in a certain dinosaur-related movie. . . go for it!

------------------
Ross: This is not good for my rage. *takes another pill*

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alan: I know what you're thinking, but we didn't have much choice. We need the money. Does anyone remember you playing any other part than Jurassic Park?

Ellie: Your point? We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for your Event Horizon stint. Ugh.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent. 8)

And, that security guard's got a "hairstyle" like the robot in "Bicentennial Man" - which I'm sorry to say I really liked - which also featured Neill.

------------------

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhh, Lee...

You must be as blind as my guide dog, because those two don't look anything like Neill and Dern.

And whats with all this Event Horizon bashing? I thought it was a great movie...except for all the blood and gore. It had one redeeming quality if nothing else: It showed, probably accurately, what would happen if you were exposed to vacuum. I mean, did you see that kid and the blood being sucked from his eyes? *shivers*

------------------
Friendship is truly tested when it is time to share the burden.
- The Tao of Shinsei

[This message has been edited by The Antagonist (edited March 14, 2001).]

Lee
Member # 393

Actually, they do. Well, on my computer at home, anyway.

Read my User Comment on Event Horizon at the IMDB. . .

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the current consensus is that not much of anything would happen to a person exposed to hard vacuum. (Aside from death.) The human body is pretty hardy.

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps