Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Treachery, Faith and the Great CapCom (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Treachery, Faith and the Great CapCom
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female alien: "Wait a minute...UPN!? My agent told me this was a big three gig!"

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Female alien: Maybe if I pull a face like this, she'll think I'm her long lost identical twin and spare my life.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #5

I thought I could smell some fucking petrol! - Nikki Lauda

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway forces yet more hapless aliens to watch the student film she made while at university

Man: Urgh
Woman: Bleh

------------------
You know, when Comedy Central asked us to do a Thanksgiving episode, the first thought that went through my mind was, "Boy, I'd like to have sex with Jennifer Aniston."
-Trey Parker, co-creator of South Park

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it about a woman eating herself? (wait, that didn't cum out right... Or did it?)
Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to get too ar off topic...
Sol: You mean to say there would be no expansion of the positive pressure in the body? Somehow that seems impossible to me, but then I haven't kept up on that, since....well.... I don't plan on going into space anytime soon, much less without a space suit.

------------------
<i>Friendship is truly tested when it is time to share the burden.
- The Tao of Shinsei</i>

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You must be as blind as my guide dog.

*blinks*

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: Alright, who's going to try Neelix's new Tuesday Meat Surprise? How about you? *points rifle at woman*

Alien Woman: Tuesday Meat Surprise? I'd rather eat Klingon food or even my husband than that!!!

Janeway: Hey, hey, hey!!! We're not into that kinky stuff here...

Alien Male: Yeah right! What the hell was up with Kim and that blonde Borg babe in the holodeck then?

Janeway: He was teaching her invasive procedures and how to handle a big load.

------------------
"Oh for fuck's sake, stop your moaning,
If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!
-Queer As Folk, UK

[This message has been edited by Michael_T (edited March 16, 2001).]

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!!

Good one Michael...

*still laughs*

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, some very encouraging responses here. The winner's Hobbes, obviously a bit of wish-fulfilment going on there. Runners-up are Antag and Jeff Raven. Honourable mention goes to Jay, I liked his Pulp Voyager take but thought it needed a bit more work.

Congrats to all, a new compo will be up shortly - assuming I find a pic that matches my mood. 8)

------------------
"I never saw the TAS, there actually was sex on the bridge?"

- Matrix, 14/03/2001

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so rarely get mentioned honorably. Thanks.

------------------
The negotiations have failed. Shoot him!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps