Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Looking For Par'Mach In All The Wrong CapComs (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Looking For Par'Mach In All The Wrong CapComs
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you mean, Captain's Log?

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McFadden: So this is how you got your guest role on Voyager?

Sirtis: Yes, and I'm hoping to get a bigger part in the next feature film.

McFadden: That's why we're here, right?

*Janitor Enters*

Janitor: Excuse me ladies, but you're going to have to leave now. I'm scheduled to clean Mr. Braga's office. He gave me this paper with time intervals on it, so you can schedule your appointments with him here. Everything's free except 4:00 to 5:30. That's what he calls 'Seven Heaven' I'm not sure what that means. Oh, and 6:00 is booked too. Mr. Shultz, and something about a caboose are mentioned, so I'm thinking he's perhaps going on a train ride with Dwight Shultz. I don't know, I'm only the janitor.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McFadden: There has to be a better way to raise the ratings this season than doing this all the time.

Sirtis: Well, we could always dye our hair blonde and wear skin-tight lycra catsuits that makes our breast bigger.

McFadden: Didn't they try that with you last season?

Sirtis: I didn't dye my hair blonde. But the season's still young.

McFadden: I guess it's time to hit the showers then and begin our big vibrator scene. Let's go.

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crusher: "Why are you bending over like that?"

Troi: "I want to do another Voyager episode and Braga told me this is favorite position, for um, directing something called the 'Man-Train'."

Crusher: "What's that, a new TV series?"

Troi: "Guess so, and I want to get the lead."

------------------
"Anatomically impossible, Mr. Garibaldi, but you're welcome to try anytime, anywhere." - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi: I enjoy Bending over.

- or -

Troi: Bending over sure is fun.

- or -

Troi: I like to bend over.

- or -

Me: Yes there is a point to the above, regarding the above.

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(I couldn't help myself but use the title of this thread...)

Troi: "Is the Par'Mach in there?"

Doctor: "Lower your hands some more, I cannot look in it yet."

------------------
Terry: "Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, ...."
Max: "And?"
Terry: "I forgot."
Max: "Come on, Clinton was the fun one, then came the boring one."
Terry: "They're all boring."

- Batman Beyond (aka: Batman of the Future)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sirtis: I can't believe that they are making us strech like this before our scene.

McFadden: What do you expect? Sarah Jessica Parker does this in Sex And The City before her sex scenes.

Sirtis: Yeah, but we're playing a lesbian swinger couple in Queer As Folk.

McFadden: All the more reason, we're doing the big orgy scene instead of the gym scene.

Sirtis: What!! Now I have to shave down in my frontal area then!! I hate frontal nudity...

Director in the background: Alright ladies, we're starting in 5 minutes.

Sirtis: Damn, no time. Oh well, my character is French anyway.

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Crusher: Does this make my breasts look big?

Troi: No, they look smaller actually. While we are on the subject, does bending over make my ass look big?

Crusher: Actually, no. They look smaller from that position.

Troi: Maybe I should try twisting myself in a 6 position on the floor.

Crusher: I'll join you then, I've been dying to try the 9 position.

------------------
Michael_T

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rejects from the Enterprise cheerleading squad...

Crusher: Gimme a Y!

Troi: Gimme an L!

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Y... M... C... A...."

------------------
"Or maybe he was a real quack who got sick and tired of pissing people off, and decided to get a life and masterbate for the next 10 years."
- Me to Antagonist on Red Quacker, 03/08/01 20:15

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crusher: *thinks whilst staring at Deanna's arse* It's at times like this that I could just get down on my knees and curse god for making me a woman.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #8

Where did all those fucking Indians come from? - General Custer

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited March 30, 2001).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Deanna: I liked Charles when he was in *this* position.
Beverly: Really? I think he looked cuter in *this* position.

------------------

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um... lee? I know that you're all so "happy" now, but PLEASE judge this capcom!!!

------------------
"Or maybe he was a real quack who got sick and tired of pissing people off, and decided to get a life and masterbate for the next 10 years."
- Me to Antagonist on Red Quacker, 03/08/01 20:15

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi: "I sense ... sadism. Immense cruelty, and enjoyment ... directed at us. Beverly, it's ... overwhelming."

Bev: "I can believe it. That bastard has forced us to stand in these positions for eight days!"

Troi: "Please, Lee, if you can hear me -- judge this CapCom! We're not meant to be kept prisoners like this! Please, IMAZADIIIIII!"

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

[This message has been edited by JeffKardde (edited April 03, 2001).]

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You do realise that now you've made that plea, Lee will probably leave it for a couple of weeks just to piss you lot off....

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #9

Who let that fucking woman drive? - Captain of Space Shuttle

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps