Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 6 - D (late entry. In a non-innuendo sort of way) (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GuestCom 6 - D (late entry. In a non-innuendo sort of way)
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: "Neelix, I found these eggs of yours in sickbay. There used to be twelve of them, but the others hatched. Do you have any idea how many feathers I had to clean up?"

Neelix: "Erm... No..."

Doctor: "Oh, well. Just so it isn't a total loss, I'll use these eggs for a magic trick. I'll make them disappear... up your ***!!!"

------------------
"I prefer much more diplomatic ways of pissing people off."
-a certain anonymous administrator

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Monty Python reference*

Doctor: "Neelix, what are these?"

Neelix: "Swallow eggs."

Doctor: "African or European swallow?"

------------------
"I prefer much more diplomatic ways of pissing people off."
-a certain anonymous administrator

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: "Swallow eggs?!"

Doctor: "Yes."

Neelix: "And how did they get here, then?"

Doctor: "Does not the swallow fly south in winter?"

Neelix: "You expect me to believe that a small Earth bird travels 70,000 light years through hostile territory, presumably through extensive use of the subspace domain, only to roost aboard this ship?"

Doctor: "Well, it is a rather remarkable bird..."

------------------
"I'm sick, like Nixon was sick, my defeated heart keeps beating on. I won't die, like Chucky won't die."
--
They Might Be Giants

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, really tough one this.

So tough...

In fact, I'm going out on a limb here, and picking TWO, yes TWO Winners!

Please step up:

Lee Kelly

and

Frank Geu..thingy!

Lee for both 'Spaceballs' and 'Seven's new clothes'
Frank for beating everyone to the testicles thing...

Oooh, the rest was hard...

TSN and Sol are joint runner's up, for combining their powers and becoming Captain Planet. No, wait, for combing their powers with the 'Holy Grail' ref. Tim, you don't NEED to put 'Monty Python ref' at the top. If it's good, we'll all know... And you were close with the Creme eggs joke too. Mmm, creme eggs.

Honourable mentions to jh, just for 'screw you.' Although the doc's probably bigger than 5 foot tall...
Also Montgommery for 'No wonder they were itching so'. Mmm, smooth as a baby's bottom.

Krenim and Jubillee both win the 'presistence award'. Jubes for just refusing not to be dirty (and the 40 capcom readers bit), and Krenim for the amount of effrots he's put into getting one reference from the only Beast Wars episode he's got on tape, and especially for the doc trying to explain the story usig two brightly coloured balls.

There were several of you who were really close, but I've already gone over on this one. Hopefully the fact that Lee has one should save me from his wrath. Maybe all I'll get is a severe glaring.

Later people! It's been...if not fun, then at least enlightening.

------------------
'My rigid grill structure...'
-Dinobot

[This message was edited by PsyLiam on April 18, 1999.]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* I suppose I'll have to let him off, won't I? 8)

Mind you, I seem to recall a recent thread in one of the other Forums where Liam DIDN'T recognise a Monty Python reference - THE BISHOP?! 8P

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gerratana, you moron. It's on my Web page!

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Ultra Magnus: "I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...okay, give me the bomb."

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you should have an easy to remember and spell surname.

*hides his surname in his ICQ info*

And I DID het the Bishop thing. I just choe to go with the Bishop of Dibley. Nyah

------------------
'My rigid grill structure...'
-Dinobot

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps