Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Cappscom (part 1)!! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cappscom (part 1)!!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will quite possibly get smote for this but here goes.....

You know the drill, peeps....

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crazy Background Man: "I've got two tickets for the man train, son."

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little did we know that CC was going, not to Seattle, but back to his mothership, along w/ all his other clones...

------------------
"As part of Mr. Lee's good neighbor policy, all Rat Things are programmed never to break the sound barrier in a populated area. But Fido's in too much of a hurry to worry about the good neighbor policy. Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise."
-Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: "Boy, this fancy new e-career sure is heartless. Where is the love? Where is the respect for my fellow man? They've got me sitting in a hallway! How I wish my special guardian friend from the North were here."

Man: "Ho, ho! Charles! Don't despair! I've come to rescue you!"

CC: "Yukon Cornelius!"

Man: "In the flesh, son!"

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles Capps: mild-mannered coding geek by day, crazed HAMAS carbomber codenamed "Falafel" by night.

[Note: gentleman to right is unknown; goes only by the name of "Hummus."]

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: My name is Charles Capps.

Psychiatrist in background: How do you feel?

CC: Much better, I realise now that those delusions I had been having were just that. You told me that if I was okay within six months, I'd be able to see my girlfriend. Well, it's six months now. I'd really been looking forward to this day.

Psychiatrist in background: You know what I think? I don't think you have given up those beliefs. You're just telling me what I want to hear.

CC: *sighs* You don't understand, after I shagged those sheep, the offspring mutated some time in the future and are now killer sheep. They've been sent from the future to kill my girlfriend, I have to protect her.

Psychiatrist in background: You disappoint me, I suppose it'll have to be another six months now.

CC: *being dragged away* THEY'LL KILL US ALL!, THEY'LL KILL US ALL!.....

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #7

Watch him - he'll have some fuckers eye out! - King Harold

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chuckie appears once again to tell Charles to start fires.

"Burn them all! BURN THEM ALL!"

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC groans in dismay as he realizes that today's "Dilbert" strip precisely mirrors his current situation.

CC: @#$%!

Guy: Does that make me Wally?

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles demonstrates his skills to a coworker as he explains with a little digital imagination, he too can have a schlong as big as Simon's...

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capps: "Ah, my fellow bearded brother.. come see this."

Guy: "What is it? My god..that poor sheep."

------------------
"Anatomically impossible, Mr. Garibaldi, but you're welcome to try .. anytime .. anywhere." - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles: This priceline.com is great! I can name my OWN price on anything!

Charles Clone: Really? I've never checked it out.

Charles: Yeah, right now I'm naming my own price on VIP tickets for the Man Train.

Charles Clone: *puts arm on Charles shoulder* Uh, hey, could I get in on that too?

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles #1: Hmm... I guess I missed this e-mail. It says, "Dear Charles, finish Flare 3 or else I shall grow an evil bio-android replicant to replace you!" Like that would ever happen...

Charles #2: Hi, I'm an evil bio-android replicant sent here to replace you.

Charles #1: D'oh!

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always two there are. No more, no less. A master and an apprentice. . .

Darth Capps: "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Flaregoers. At last we will have revenge."
Darth Hideous: "You have been well trained, my young apprentice. They will be no match for you."

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: So what was the deal with your mother back there? She sounded upset.

Man-with-glowing-eyes: She just goes a little crazy sometimes, we all go a little crazy sometimes, don't you?

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What IS it with the zit on the right side of his face anyway? It looks MORE than nasty...

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps