Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CappsCom the third. ;)

Author Topic: CappsCom the third. ;)
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Do you think it's possible that he'll kill me for this?

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Be SEEING you, Mr. Sperling....!"

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC comes to the realization that, if he kills Jubee because of these CappsComs, he'll have to join the man train for satisfaction. Decisions, decisions...

------------------
"As part of Mr. Lee's good neighbor policy, all Rat Things are programmed never to break the sound barrier in a populated area. But Fido's in too much of a hurry to worry about the good neighbor policy. Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise."
-Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I FORGOT MY SHEEP!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #7

Watch him - he'll have some fuckers eye out! - King Harold

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: The world hasn't seen the last of...*rips off hairpiece*...LEX LUTHOR, THE GREATEST CRIMINAL MASTERMIND OF OUR TIME!!!!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: *thinks* And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those dratted kids and that pesky dog.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guard: No thinking, Capps. Dalesworth's coming to your cell tonight, and you better be stupid for him, bettern't ya?!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles, thinking to himself: Holy crap, look at them suckers! Oh, wait, gotta make sure they can't see me...maybe if I put my arm up like this, I can get a nice peak. Oh yeah...that's beautiful...who put this copy of Man Train Magazine here anyway?

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading the Gun Control thread gives poor Charles a migraine.

-or-

Charles belatedly realizes that when he declined Jubes offer of 'a little something sweet to eat' she WASN'T talking about candy.

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles ponders the very idea of moving to Seattle as he prepares for the brain fart of the decade which could have profound seismolocial consequences for Seattle...

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
::Capps making shadow puppets::

"See, if I move my fingers like this it almost looks like a sheep. MMMmmmmmm...sheep."

------------------
"Anatomically impossible, Mr. Garibaldi, but you're welcome to try anytime, anywhere." - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles: There's a giant spider on my head! Get it off! Get it off! Oh wait, that's just my hand... Never mind.

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles' initial attempts at the Rimmer Salute were dismal failures.

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And for the third.......

1st place: Orion - Sheep
2nd place: Fo2 - a little something sweet... *grin*
3rd place: Krenim - Spider

Quatre Winner gets a special award for his Earthquake Reference.

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps