Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Cappscom 4 *hides from Charles* (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cappscom 4 *hides from Charles*
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a good thing we're not living with eachother yet..

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you can't see is the sledgehammer in his hands, which is about to meet the camera so this can't happen again...

------------------
"As part of Mr. Lee's good neighbor policy, all Rat Things are programmed never to break the sound barrier in a populated area. But Fido's in too much of a hurry to worry about the good neighbor policy. Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise."
-Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles Capps

IS

John Rambo

IN

Office Space: First Blood Part V

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bound at the wrists & hung tenuously from the ceiling tile, young Charles Capps comes the the sad realization that just because Simon Sizer can type without hands doesn't mean that he can, too.

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: "I GOT THE POWERUP AND WON THE GAME!!!

"Uhhh... I mean... Uh... Finally, I got that code debugged! Yes!"

------------------
"As part of Mr. Lee's good neighbor policy, all Rat Things are programmed never to break the sound barrier in a populated area. But Fido's in too much of a hurry to worry about the good neighbor policy. Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise."

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: Stay down there and keep your head out of the picture. I don't want the missus to see this.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #7

Watch him - he'll have some fuckers eye out! - King Harold

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: Now call me names!

S/M Leather Kitten: You are a trolling, instigating tramp of an admin! *lashes nine tail whip*

CC: AAAAAH! Yeah, more, more!! What about my driving skills? No, my programming!

Kitten: There are broken links everywhere, and your html sucks!!!

CC: MOOOOORE!!!!!!

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last time on Power Rangers: Light Speed Rescue

Zordon: Charles, the monster Kizuma has appeared in the downtown district and is attacking. You and the other rangers must stop them.

Charles Capps: Okay, have the rest of them meet me there. It's morphing time...

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles: I am....Sid's.... Towelboy.... *cries*

Some of you might get that reference.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Thanks, Jeff. You reminded me that I hadn't read UF for a few days... *L*

------------------

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD! No underarm wetness! Yet...

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on, damnit! Tan my underarms!

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: "THERE! ARE! FOUR! LIGHTS!"

CC's Boss: "Um... yeah, but I just asked you if you could finish this code by 4:00."

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aerobics Video: "Now strech and one and two and three then four...!"

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Capps: "See Jubes, the rash has cleared up. Now can I come over?"

------------------
"Anatomically impossible, Mr. Garibaldi, but you're welcome to try .. anytime .. anywhere." - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps