Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Cappscom 4 *hides from Charles* (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cappscom 4 *hides from Charles*
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles: YES!!!! Charles, the conqueror of EBAY! I have emerged victorious as the triumphant highest bidder on a one-of-a-kind Tiffany glass sculpture of the Man Train! Only $8,000.00!!!

------------------
"Instructed by history and reflection, Julian was persuaded that, if the diseases of the body may sometimes be cured by salutary violence, neither steel nor fire can eradicate the erroneous opinions of the mind."

-Edward Gibbons, The Decline and Fall of The Roman Empire.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Minutes after this photo was taken, all people (except one) in the office were killed by an unknown gaseous agent. The FBI are stumped as to the origin of this mysterious gas, and are trying to figure out why this man was the only survivor.

------------------
"Or maybe he was a real quack who got sick and tired of pissing people off, and decided to get a life and masterbate for the next 10 years."
- Me to Antagonist on Red Quacker, 03/08/01 20:15

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited March 28, 2001).]

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Charles Capps streches after finishing his morining jack-off session, he doesn't realize that there was a person watching him the whole time at the end of the hall. The person was wondering why Jubilee is very attached to the man; needless to say after the person saw the huge phaser this captain was concealing that the person felt very small and inferior and headed to the nearest plastic surgeon.

And today we call him Sol System...
------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

[This message has been edited by Michael_T (edited March 29, 2001).]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles raises his hand because he's Sure�.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Almost done.....

1st place: TSN - Mario Bros made it to the computer?
2nd place: Shik - I guess the force isn't with him.
3rd place: Fo2 - Four lights? I don't get the reference but it still made me spit coke out my nose.

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chain of Command

"There ... are ... FOUR ... lights!"

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps