Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » And finally .... cappscom 5! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: And finally .... cappscom 5!
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just someone throw an ICQ in my direction reminding me to judge these bloody things, alright? :-) (that's assuming Charles doesn't close them. ;-))

------------------
The wheel, it turneth. But the hamster, it hath demised.
When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is no longer our friend.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles, why do you work in a hallway?

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
light: "Charles... Charles... This is your god speaking..."

Charles: *thinks* Oh, great... Now I'm hearing voices, and they're me!

------------------
"As part of Mr. Lee's good neighbor policy, all Rat Things are programmed never to break the sound barrier in a populated area. But Fido's in too much of a hurry to worry about the good neighbor policy. Jack the sound barrier. Bring the noise."
-Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Overlord: "Decontaminate."

------------------
Not even a god can deny that I have squared the circle of a static Earth and cubed the Earth sphere by rotating it once to a dynamic Time or Life Cube.
--
Gene Ray
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" Or don't. You know, whatever.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles: "Yeah...yeah, a bird on my this morning, so I had t'drop the toupee off at the cleaners on my way to work. Yeah, I KNOW the glare is distracting...."

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: Sol, when you're cracking one off, please make sure you're not in the same room as me.

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #7

Watch him - he'll have some fuckers eye out! - King Harold

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Marvel fans everywhere.
I am the being known only as...
The Watcher.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Throng behind camera: Look! LOOK!! A GREAT IDEA!!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

CC: Batman? What are you doing here? Come to thwart the nefarious plans of some criminal mastermind, or duff up a few dastardly villains?

Batman: No, good citizen. I fear that I may have mixed your luminescent noggin with the Bat-Signal.
I was wondering what Commissioner Gordon was doing in Seattle.

------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't see any of these images.

------------------
"Kif, I have made it with a woman! Inform the crew!"

- Zapp Brannigan

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God: Charles, you are the chosen one to...

Charles: Wait a second, I want to find out what's on next week's Queer As Folk. Hey, since you're God, do you know if Melanie and Lindsey will get back together and if Brian will tell his dad he's queer?

God: What? Don't you read spoilers? Besides, I watch The Sopranos and Sex And The City. I only get HBO.

Charles: Damn! What kind of god are you?

God: The kind that only watches HBO...

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pepe le Pew finds a job as a coder.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets see....I put the shampoo on my head, then I washed myself, then I got out and dried myself....damnit, I KNOW I forgot something! But what?

------------------
"No, 3 & 6 are mandatory, so you only have to do them if you want"

Alex, fellow classmate, trying to explain an assignment (2/2/01)

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Scaners VII: Office of Terror"

-or-

Charles is sevretly a Devidian.

-or-

Charles 4 releases the Vorta energy attack towards the unsuspecting Starfleet oficer.

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Quatre Winner
Member # 464

- posted      Profile for Quatre Winner         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lorien: Step into the light.....!

------------------
In this crazy world of lemons, baby...you're lemonade!

[This message has been edited by Quatre Winner (edited March 27, 2001).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps