Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Easter, CappyCom! Kill! Kill! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Easter, CappyCom! Kill! Kill!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's right, it's Easter, when. . . something or other happened. I'm an atheist, what the fuck do you want? Anyway, I thought it was time we commemorated this event, and who better than the Easter Bunny? Well, we're all out of Easter ones, but we do have the White Rabbit from "Shore Leave." Here goes. . . 8)

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunny: (to Shatner) Ehhh.... What's up, Dork?

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, and I thought CC was only into sheep.

------------------
The negotiations have failed. Shoot him!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...and this is what I believe a fully sentient, positronic-brain android will look like."

-Dr. Noonien Soong, keynote address to the Cybernetic Board at the Daystrom Institute

Two seconds later, Dr. Soong was laughed off Earth. He would proceed to a remote colony where he would be assumed killed by the Silicon Entity

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 8.32 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with seven eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
I wouln't say that anyone who has ceased to post every time you rant has "realized that they couldn't win" Omega. It's more like "oh, great he comes Mr. conservative frontal lobotomy boy who only hits one note over and over and over and over..."
-Jay, July 15, 2000

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk's Communicator: Enterprise to Kirk, captain come in

Kirk: Kirk here, what's the status?

Communicator: Sir, we are detecting lifeforms approaching you.

Kirk: That's all right, they won't bother me with this bunny costum I have on.

Communicator: But sir, we are detecting hundreds of children with baskets running towards you...

Kirk: I doubt that...

*screaming children in the background*

Kirk: My God!!! Enterprise beam me back onboard now, NOW!!!

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cadbury's recruitment posters got more and more obscure each passing year.

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited April 12, 2001).]

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actor: "I swear to God, if ONE MORE PERSON asks me to say "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date," I'm gonna slash his frickin' THROAT!!!"

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neo: What the...? I really do need to unplug...

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

[This message has been edited by Jeff Raven (edited April 12, 2001).]

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After seeing Alice in all her hotty finery in the game by American McGee, Captain Kirk would end up going to extreme lengths to try and score with her.

------------------
"I can be creative when I have a good idea. That just happens way too rarely."
-Omega, April 6

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ask Alice, when she's 10 feet talllll.....
or
when she was just smalllll.....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voice: "Be vewy, vewy qwite, I hunting wabbits, huh,huh,huh,huh,huh.

------------------
Witty Remark

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had a fourth season been filmed, the apparent lack of interest of studio executives would have been made manifest in the most obvious and alarming ways. Here we see a proposed design for the "Nasty Alien Of The Week."

------------------
"For people with resources, the right events happen. They may look like coincidences, but they arise out of necessity." --T�rk Hviid

Nonsuch
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's the first used car salesrabbit.

------------------
And one day we will die
And our ashes will fly from the aeroplane over the sea
But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
And count every beautiful thing we can see
Love to be
In the arms of all I'm keeping here with me

- Jeff Mangum

IP: Logged
Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEFORE <=> AFTER

------------------
"We have a good arrangement. He supplies the weapons, I use them."
- Blade

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps