Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » We'll Always Have CapComs (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: We'll Always Have CapComs
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number One: Oh my God!!! That's what happens when a woman commands a starship!!! Oh the humanity...

Q in the background: So you see, all is lost for humans. Look at your future, look at Janeway.

Yeoman: But sir, doesn't she get killed by those things, the Borg?

Q: She escapes that fate. So who wants to save humanity and mate with me then?

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laurel Goodwin: "THAT'S how you got the job?!?"

Majel: "Oh, dear LORD!! He said he'd tape OVER those! Gene's gonna KILL me now!"

Laurel: (watching) "...Isn't that illegal in this state?"

------------------
"I'm beginning to think that there'll be NO forced mating at ALL!" --Professor Hubert T. Farnsworth

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number One: My god, look at that picture of us in the Capcoms. I'm going to curse that Lee Kelly to hell for this!

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #9

Who let that fucking woman drive? - Captain of Space Shuttle

[This message has been edited by Orion Syndicate (edited April 24, 2001).]

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bonnie: "Sshh, Barbara! The fella with the long hair'll hear us!!"

Barbara: "But what the hell is that in the back of the car? It looks like red paint..."

Bonnie (listening intently): "He said that I buy shit coffee!! Bastard!"

Barbara: *SHUT UP* will you!!

Bonnie: "What the hell is 'Dead Nigger Storage' anyway?"

both turn around

Together: Oh...my...GOD!!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great! Now I'm going to be thinking about Pulp Fiction for the rest of the day.

------------------
"If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number One: *gasp* "This CapCom has been up for a week, and only 19 entries! They're going downhill again!"

Yeoman Colt(?): "It's because I have this horrid short hair, and this masculine uniform, isn't it? Oh, Mummy said this would happen if I joined Starfleet. . ."

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, you don't feel sufficiently loved anymore?
Stroke a turnip, it lowers the blood pressure.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xena: "Look away, Gabrielle! Look away!"

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim Kirk in background with a watch: You're feeling sleepy, very sleepy. Now on the count of three you will jump on me and give me the best nights shag of my life.

Yeoman: I must shag Jim Kirk

Number One: I must blow Jim Kirk

------------------
The Worlds Ten Greatest 'Fucks' #9

Who let that fucking woman drive? - Captain of Space Shuttle

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and then Sulu and Chekov takes off the wigs and hold Kirk down. Ew...

------------------
Don't kill me, I'm charming!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number One: "Maplethorpe has gone too far this time!"

Yeoman Colt: "It's a bullwhip! Right up his dirty bottom!"

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simon the Obscure

------------------
I'll kill you, you bloated museum of treachery!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeoman: With a melon?

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then perhaps you should give CapComs another break Lee.

------------------
"Let me ask you something, Mr. Garibaldi, a purely philosophical question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid do you think I am anyway?" - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the trash-heap has spoken, nyahh. Dunno. Does everyone agree with Hobbes, or does the sudden rash of late entries mean we should instead all gang together and Roshambo him to death instead?

Anyway. The winner is Gaseous Anomaly, naturally. Runners-up are Shik and Michael_T. Honourable mention goes to Sol for responding to a future CapCom, since none of his entries make any sense to this one (or any previous ones). . . 8)

There maye be another competition in a day or two, I need time to find a good image anyway.

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps