Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Between The CapCom and The Light (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Between The CapCom and The Light
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferengi: Rule Number 141. Only fools pay retail.

Vorta: Listen you little goat-eared polip on the arse of all living creatures, I don't want to hear it again. I didn't know it was a reproduction.

Ferengi: Rule Number 82. The flimsier the product, the higher the price.

Vorta: Shut it!
------------------
I'll kill you, you bloated museum of treachery!
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited May 01, 2001).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A scene from "Who's Line Is It, Anyway?", still playing in the 2370s. The devotion Colin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles have shown to the program is unparalleled...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actor dressed as the Ferengi: Did you see him?

Actor dressed as the Vorta: Oh my, he looks even freakier dressed up as a Vorta.

Actor dressed as the Ferengi: I'll say. I saw him in the commisary today mucking up his lines and speaking in some droning voice. He apparently calls that [air quotes] acting. I don't know how he got on this show. Hell, I didn't even know he was still alive!

Actor dressed as the Vorta: Oh. Hi Iggy! We were just talking about you.

------------------
~ C. Montgomery Burns

[This message has been edited by Jay (edited May 01, 2001).]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Vorta: Interesting photo exhibit, but damn that was an odd place for a bullwhip.

Ferengi: I know. Want to go back to my place and give it a try?

------------------
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vorta: What's that phaser rifle for?

Ferengi: I plan to use it when I cuff you to my four post bed. And it's not a phaser.

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa. 19 posts in 12 hours. And I thought that was Brunt. 8)

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks like Brunt to me*

Keevan: Weyoun?

Brunt: Shut up.

------------------
"In a completely unrelated news story, I have a date tomorrow night."
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited May 01, 2001).]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm pretty sure that's not Brunt. Doesn't look anything like Jeffrey Combs...

------------------
"Although, from what I understand, having travelled around the Mid-west quite a bit, apparently Jesus is coming, so I guess the choice now is we should decide whether we should spit or swallow."
-Maynard James Keenan

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brunt/Lek: "Want a drink? Since we're on a Cardassian mining station, how about some. . . mineral Vorta!"

------------------
"It strikes me that there are enough episodes of the Simpsons that people could speak entirely in Simpsonese, using references from the show to explain or describe an endless series of situations. Nelson and Apu . . . at Tinagra.

But now I�ve brought Star Trek into it again, haven�t I. Sorry."

- James Lileks, 09/04/2001

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

That actually physically hurt me.

------------------
~ C. Montgomery Burns

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brunt: So you're Keevan number 475,743,685,255,874,471,536?

Keevan: Yeah..... we have a losing record.

------------------
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferengi: Oh we go a long ways back. We were in prison together.

Vorta: Let me guess, judging by your size, I'd say you were the bitch, am I right?

Ferengi: Well...uh, yeah...

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keevan: I'd rather cooperate than do this.

Lek: Oh, I'd rather let you try it before it hits the open market.

Keevan: Aren't you not suppose to test without permission from the subject?

Lek: We're at war, the law falls silent. And I can pay off anyone who starts asking questions.

Keevan: But it's inhumane...

Lek: Just shut up and enjoy the music. Nog, get the earphones and load the new *Nsync album.

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

Saltah'na
Member # 33

*LOL* at Michael_T.

Oh, the horror, oh the humanity!!!!

------------------

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferengi: "You'll buy it or I'l make sure you won't be able to reproduce again."

Vorta: "Surrrreeee!"

------------------
"We have a good arrangement. He supplies the weapons, I use them."
- Blade

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps