Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 6-A (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GuestCom 6-A
jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: But, Geordi, I need those fingers.

------------------
"A screaming comes across the sky..."

IP: Logged
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geordi: *begins removing memory blocks*

Data: Geordi, I don't understand why you're doing this to me.... I have the greatest enthusiasm for the mission... You are destroying my mind... Don't you understand?

Geordi:*continues*

Data: Say, Geordi... The quick brown fox jumped over the fat lazy dog... The square root of pi is 1.7724538090... log e to the base ten is 0.4342944
I am Data...I am functioning within normal parameters...My creator was Dr. Noonien Soogn. He taught me to sing a song... it goes like this... "Daisy, Daissy, give mmme your answer dooo. I'mmm halffff; crazzzzy alllll for the lovvvve offfff you........

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: "In emergencies, I am able to act as a flotation device. I do not see why I should be required to wear water wings for my swimming lesson."
Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: "It's a coffee pot. I made it myself."

Geordi: "Uh... yeah. Nice."

Data: "It's a synthesis of several coffee pot designs I examined in the ship's library. Were you aware that there are over 175,291 different variations of the coffee pot? And were you also aware that the first coffee pot was invented in Sumeria circa 1800 BC? That is even more amazing when you consider that coffee was unknown in ancient Sumeria. The first archeological evidence of coffee plantations was..."

Geordi: "Data! Are you attempting to simulate caffeine consumption?"

Data [smiles]: "Why, yes, Geordi. Was I successful?"

Geordi: "Yes. Cut it out."

------------------
I want it all, but I'll settle for some Chocolate!

[This message was edited by Baloo on April 14, 1999.]

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Data: "SPANK ME! SPANK ME! OH GOD YES!"

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Geordi: "I love you"

Data: "I know"

*hopes everyone gets this one*

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*movie capcom mode on*

Data (after stuffing cotton into his mouth): We'll make him an offer he can't refuse.

Geordi: Yes, godfather. Ru'afo sleeps with the fishes tonight.

*end movie capcom mode*

------------------
To make an apple pie from scratch, we must first invent the universe.

~Carl Sagan

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Continue movie theme)

Geordi: You are not a Jedi yet!!

------------------
The Naked Now

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: I seem to be missing some parts of my memory... I can't remember my roles in Indepedence Day or Phenomenon...

Geordi: Funny, neither can I...

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel a liitle bit of stretching here with the movie parodies. And I should know. I stretched them myself all the time.
Never the less...

The Winner is...

Xentrick

for 'I feel that something has come between us.' I like understatement.

Jubilee is runner-up. She would have won, but she forgot that the 'Riker loves Geordi' thread will be forever unrequieted, much to Lennier's, erm, I mean Riker's dismay.

Honourable mentions to TSN for having the audacity to point out a flaw in Trek's continuity. If you had mentioned the line at the end of Generations 'so, why have you deceided not to remove your implant' you might have been higher.
And RW gets a mention for just screaming 'SPANK ME!' Although he gets no points, cause I@m a sadistic bastard I is...

[This message was edited by PsyLiam on April 18, 1999.]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Color me surprised! Thanks muchly.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps