Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Mine (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom Mine
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ooh! Suits you, sir!"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McCoy: "(sniff, sniff) Jim...did you have Rogan Josh again after I explicitly told you to lay off of it?"

Kirk: "I swear, Bones, it wasn't me!"

McCoy: "Yeah, right..."

Chekov (silently) "HA! YES! The Silent Bomber strikes again!"

------------------
"I said 'You are, you are,
The only one who sees.'
I said, 'You are, you are'
The only strength I need.'"
---Kim Leaman, "Mary"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McCoy: Yes, Jim, those pants do make your bum look big.

------------------
"Goverment exists to serve, not to lead. We do not exist by its volition, it exists by ours. Bear that in mind when you insult your neighbors for refusing to bow before it." J. Richmond

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Bones, does this shirt make me look fat?"

McCoy: "Well Jim, your man-breasts are almost as big as Uhura's."

Chevok: "Score! I got the power up and won the game!!"

------------------
"Let me ask you something, Mr. Garibaldi, a purely philosophical question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how stupid do you think I am anyway?" - Bester
Federation Starship Datalink: Brand new look, fresh minty scent, same great taste!

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jim, you look so damned sexy, no wonder the women go for you....

------------------
"One's ethics are determined by what we do when no one is looking" Nugget
Star Trek: Gamma Quadrant
Star Trek: Legacy
Read them, rate them, got money, film them

"...and I remain on the far side of crazy, I remain the mortal enemy of man, no hundred dollar cure will save me..." WoV

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
McCoy: Jim, I can see your tits. They're showing through your shirt. And it's not a good thing.

Chekov: Dammit! The computer crashed again.

------------------
[Bart's looking for his dog.]
Groundskeeper Willy: Yeah, I bought your mutt - and I 'ate 'im! [Bart gasps.] I 'ate 'is little face, I 'ate 'is guts, and I 'ate the way 'e's always barkin'! So I gave 'im to the church.
Bart: Ohhh, I see... you HATE him, so you gave him to the church.
Groundskeeper Willy: Aye. I also 'ate the mess he left on me rug. [Bart stares.] Ya heard me!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unseen Science Crewman: "Jeez, Uhura, take it easy on that thing."

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: *Singing Mr. Burns style* See my vest, see my vest, see my vest!

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bones: "Uhuhuhura issss getsing veri h... h.. high vrom dat stufffff...."

Kirk: "Yeah! Me... We too... No wait.. Us two! Uhm, You and me too? Oh neve mind... Get that stuf outta her.. uhm here!"

Chekov: "Oh great! So now it up to me to get this ship to the nearest starbase at high warp..."

Kirk: "High issss gooooood!"

------------------
"We have a good arrangement. He supplies the weapons, I use them."
- Blade

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: "SKNXXZZZzzz..."

McCoy: "God, Jim, you're not gonna wear THAT to the ambassadorial reception, are you?"

Kirk: "Yes... WHAT? What's wrong with this shirt? Dammit, I can't go ANYWHERE without you complaining how I'm dressed! Stop trying to CHANGE me, woman!"

Sulu: "Chekov, you're watching "Armageddon??"

Chekov: "Shh! I love this part! 'Zis is how ve fix things on *BANG* Russian *BANG* Space *BANG* Station!'"

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chekov: Damn you computer. Be more workier.

------------------
"In a completely unrelated news story, I have a date tomorrow night."
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: What the, the power went off!!!! CHEKOV!!!!!

*Chekov will soon regret the day he was transfered to cleaning Jeffries tubes.*

------------------
- Omega, in trying to explain why pigs are now flying, why Microsoft products are now working perfectly, hell freezing over, and George W Bush giving a flawless speech. 04/06/01, 12:17AM

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Kirk: Arm wrestling with a transparent alien again, Chekov?

------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhura: "GOLDfingah! He's a man, a man with a Midas touch!"

McCoy: "I've identified the disease, Jim, it's Vegan Karaoke Fever! Fortunately the cure is easy to synthesize -"

Chekov: "Cheer up sleepy Jean! Oh, what can it mean, to a - Daydream Believer. . ."

McCoy: "I'll innoculate Chekov, then Uhura - "

Kirk: "Oh, why, why, why, Delilah?"

McCoy: "Hmm. On second thoughts, maybe you first. . ."

------------------
Phasers

Saltah'na
Member # 33

Chekov: When I find that Bill Gates, I'm gonna.....

Kirk: Get used to it Chekov, it happens all the time. By the way, I wonder if the new patch for Microsoft Self-Destruct 2263 Beta is out yet......

------------------

[This message has been edited by Tahna Los (edited May 10, 2001).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps