Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » By CapCom's Light (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: By CapCom's Light
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I swore I'd never do more than one a week, but I had these two cool titles which go together, and couldn't decide between the two images, and it is after all the end of Star Trek: Voyager in the US, so. . .

Both the pics come from Janet's Star Trek Voyager Site

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fraternity of Voyager initiation technique: Having some of Neelix's food.

------------------
"Intelligence People. You guys are unbelievable. You dump a mess like this (that you created) on my lap, and then you come to me whining 'Where is our funding'? Well I'll tell you where your funding is. Can you say Health-Care?"
- The President of the United States of America, The Long Kiss Goodnight

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chakotay, long known as the prankster of the Voyager bunch, just couldn't resist the urge to dump leola root punch on the unsuspecting crewmember...

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuvok, thinking to himself: I just don't get it... Why does everyone else here have punch, and all I get is this lousy PADD?

------------------
"The Long Kiss Goodnight begins, more or less, with Geena Davis being kicked in the head by a deer. This was the high point of the film."

- Sol System, 2/24/01

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the cast of Voyager say goodbye to series founder Jeri Taylor, certain thoughts came through each of their minds...

Garret Wang: Just keep on smiling for the camera...god I hope this ends soon.

Robert Picardo: Okay, what the hell will happen to my character now that she's gone, go gay?

Robert Beltran: What the hell is stuck to Jeri's ass? Did she sit on the woopie cushion Tim put on her chair?

Kate Mulgrew: OH SHIT! Good thing this glass is in front of my face or else people will see spinach in my teeth.

Tim Russ: Don't laugh just yet at the woopie cushion, don't laugh just yet...

Robert Ducan McNeil: Should I tell the cast that this is not Jeri Taylor but her assistant that they are giving the check to? Oh whatever...

------------------
"When I said to get involved in the gay community, I didn't mean to sleep with everyone in it."
Michael_T

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thoughts of Jeri Taylor: Tim shall die slowly for the whoopie cushion.

------------------
"I don't mind being called a liar when I'm lying, or am about to lie, or have just finished lying, but NOT WHEN I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!"--Homer Simpson.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And they were all just standing there, gawking and leering at me.

------------------
OH NO< THE OLD MAN WALKS HIS GREEN DOG THAT SHOTS PINBALLS!~!!!
--
Jeff K
Read three (three!) chapters of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet" and nothing at all will happen.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taylor: Um, hi, Viewers? Yeah, we'd just like to thank both of you for sticking with this show right 'till the end... How 'bout a hand, cast, for our loyal viewers!

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um...y'all DO know that's NOT Jeri Taylor, don't you?

And if it IS....well, DAMN....she must've used Dr. Giger's cellular regeneration and entertainment chamber, cause she looks a LOT younger than her previous photos showed her to be.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Photographer: Hold! Hold! *FLASH* Alright, relax.

*everyone coughs and gags*

Mulgrew: Tim, you just HAD to have Taco Bell last night, didn't you? Ugh!

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TV Anchorwoman: The cast of Voyager today celebrates the death of the 200th unknown crew member from the show. Stuntwoman Maryal Genewest was honored today with a bloodied comm badge by most of Voyager's cast. Minus from the celebration was Ethan Phillips and Jeri Ryan, for Phillips is on vacation and Ryan is filming Dracula 2000 in New Orleans.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picture from the movie "Who Shot Brannon Braga"?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Saltah'na
Member # 33

The crew is patiently awaiting the party to end in order to find a McDonald's for some "proper food".

[ May 29, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady: Operators are standing by! We need you to pledge your money now! The first 100 callers to pledge $100 or more for "Plots for Voyager" will get this hand-crafted handkerchief, one of Gene Roddenberry's favorite. It is said he blew his nose in it during the directing of the Original Series. It's a $49.99 value, and it's yours FREE if you call now!

[ May 31, 2001: Message edited by: Jeff Raven ]

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Hunter
Member # 611

- posted      Profile for Hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even in Kirks worst nightmare Hell had never looked like this!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.