Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Let That Be Your Last CapCom (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let That Be Your Last CapCom
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
. . . for a while anyway. It's quite obvious that demand for them isn't exactly overwhelming, and I'm off on holiday anyway. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "You're NOT Christopher Lambert, Q, & this isn't 'Highlander II!'"

Q: "And YOU'RE not Wilhelm Roentgen, Picard..he had HAIR!"

Stewart (OOC): "Cheap shot, de Lancie..."

de Lancie (OOC): "Well, you insinuated I looked like a blind frenchman. I was forced to respond in kind. So nyah."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: Look into my eyes... You're getting sleepy...

Picard: You realize there's a booger hanging from your nose...

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: The glint off your forehead is blinding!

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: I must say Jean-Luc, you can't beat me in a staring contest, not with this device I'm using.

Picard: I hope you know I use that to pluck my nosehairs.

Q: I know. I plan to use it to pluck them out so you will lose. As Worf will say, "Prepare for ramming speed!"

[ June 04, 2001: Message edited by: Michael_T ]

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: "Did you brush ... ?"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Lee: actually, the last two pics were pretty difficult to think of anything*

Picard: I got the toilet seat first.

Q: But I've got extreme bladder problems. Get off. Now.

Picard: Uhhhh......

[ June 04, 2001: Message edited by: Tahna Los ]

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stewart: _I_ won the trophy

DeLancy: No, _I_ won the trophy

Stewart: Did not!

DeLancy: Did TOO!

Person standing on the other side of them: I wonder if they realize that I attached it to them with superglue?

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And another...

Q: *appraising the object and how it makes Picard look* No, I liked the golden one better. Your nose looks big in this one.

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've noticed capcoms with a group of people work best, especially TOS ones.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Saltah'na
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*It actually depends on what they are doing.*

Q: You didn't hear me? Let me put this on you. I'll say again, I slept with your wife.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian

Saltah'na
Member # 33

The classic Line:

"Your Place or Mine"?

--------------------

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delancie: They want us to do another trek movie.
Stewart: What?
Delancie, louder: They want us to do another trek movie.
Stewart What did you say?
Delancie: Screaming, They want us to do another trek movie.
Stewart: I don't care if they make another shrek movie, damnit, I wasn't in the first 5.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Can you hear it now?

Q: It's not.

Picard: It is!

Q: That is not the stinking ocean Jean-Luc...it's the sound of air....

Picard: No...no!! Damn you!! It is the ocean!

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Antique Ear Trumpet: 11,000 credits

Andorian Turtleneck: 120 credits

Time spent with an old friend/nemesis learning about the infinite possibilities of existance and the nonlinear nature of life, the universe, and everything: Priceless.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps