Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Let That Be Your Last CapCom (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Let That Be Your Last CapCom
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Andy Richter returns for the final episode of Late Night with Conan O'Brien... that was 47 years ago...

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Q: Rock!
Picard: Paper beats your rock!
Q: How can paper beat rock?
Picard: It just does, and I believe the bet was the universe.
Q: Ok ok, best 3 out of 5?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff: And we welcome you to the 2398 quarter-century staring contest finals.

Bob: Yes indeed. And here we ave the stars of the late 24th century; Q...the reigning champion. Won previously after a gruelling 22 year bout with Mr Tipsilicus. It was tough going...

Jeff: Especially since Tipsilicus didn't have any eye-lids!

Both: HA HA HA!

Bob: Yep *sniff*, Q eventually won on a tecnicality. Mr Tipsilicus had his IV drip connected wrong, and instead of fresh blood, he'd had Lucky Charm puree pumped into his body for 2 decades!

Jeff: That doesn't make sense.

Bob: Quiet you! Anyway, this heat has proven to be even more exciting. They've now been going at it for 26 whole years! And there's just one question on everyone's mind!

Jeff: How comes Q's hairs gotten a lot longer than Picards?

Bob: No...

Jeff: And what's up with that beard? I mean, well, what's up with it?

Bob: Er,

Jeff: And why wasn't this funnier?

Bob: I believe Liam had an ear-trumpet joke lined up, but it was too similar to another entry.

Jeff: Perhaps he should actually do some of his own Capcoms then?

Bob: Maybe. Of something other than Trek. And something he can create screengrabs of.

Jeff: That limits it to Dragon Ball Z, Friends, Spaced...

Bob: Spaced is good!

Jeff: Yes. And no-one outside the UK has ever seen it.

Bob: Oh

Jeff: Spaced...or the Powerpuff Girls

Bob: Ooh, what a choice.

Jeff: Shut up. He'll be getting the Transformers the Movie DVD (region 2) when it comes out. And the Beast Wars one.

Bob: It'll be too late by then. And anyway, we've gone on WAY past the point of this being funny.

Jeff: You're right. Lee, just mark the top bit. There's a good chap.

Bob: So it's good night from me!

Jeff: ...

Bob: Say it!

Jeff *sigh* And it's good night from him.

Bob: Bye!

*waves, lights go out*

Jeff: You know, that joke doesn't quite work...

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pokes Lee* JUDGE this already!

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pokes Lee from the other side*

Yes. Judge now, lest ye be judged. Or something.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: If I look really hard in to your eyes I can see how little hair I do have....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since Lee's gone UA or something, I hereby appoint myself as arbiter.

And AS abriter, I hereby declare Jay The Obscure as the winner because I can hear their voices in my head doing that & it makes me chortle uncontrollably everytime I think of it.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me (right): Listen, worm, see this? This is my official badge of CapCom Judging. This means I judge the CapComs. Get it?

Shik (left): *humbly* Yes, master. . .

But, yeah, OK, what the hell. Runner-up is Sol for the Mastercard thing.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I am wet from Lee's enthusiasm.

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Number One Happy Time Star!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Number two.

--------------------

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am all warm and fuzzy now.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps