Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom 102 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CapCom 102
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "Ah! Neelix is death! Er, dead!"
Dinobot: "Sorry about that. I thought he was Krenim." *continues searching*

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Ultra Magnus: "I know you're bored, Rodimus, but with the mantle of leadership comes obligations."
Rodimus Prime: "I don't suppose I could interest you in a used mantle?"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "How often must I warn you about overdosing on Prozac, Neelix?"

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: "Hi, Mom. It's me, Curzon."

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Narrator: "And now we present the story of Goldilocks and the three pears."

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Naomi: "Neelix, Neelix... Wherefore art thou, Neelix?"

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Naomi: "Oh, Neelix. I suppose I'll have to follow through and bury you with the Leola Root now."

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Naomi: "Neelix, you were more than just a godfather; you are and will always be my favourite corpse."

------------------

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: Mr. Neelix, are you sure this is going to work??

Neelix: Of course it is... now you just run down the hallway screaming.... Make sure you run into Seven....

Naomi: But Neelix, I don't know HOW to act like bait!

Neelix: .. not bait.. did I say bait? .. I didn't mean it.... no... you're acting like i'm really, really hurt. In fact, I need CPR.

Naomi: CPR? Wazzat mean?

Neelix: Not important, child... just go run, screaming for Seven... go on now!....

Naomi: ..oooohhhhhhhkay ... *runs down the hall screaming for Seven*

Neelix: *smiles up at the cieling* GOOD girl....

------------------
"Telling the truth was his death sentence" - Maria Theresa Tula

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niomi: He's dead, Jim.

Neelix: What?

Niomi: Nuthin....

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "Mr Tuvok taught me that throw, in case any pervert aliens try to touch me in an inappropriate way."

Neelix: "Ice.... I need lots of ice."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "Yes, Neelix, I'll call for medical help, but first...would you like to buy some of my Space Girl Scout Cookies? Very reasonably priced, under your current circumstances."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

Neelix: "It's buried under the big W....."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "If you don't give me some ice cream, I will say 'Ni!' at you. . ."

Neelix: "Do your worst!"

Naomi: "Ni! Ni!"

Neelix: "Auugh! Have mercy!"

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: No! No! No!, you're supposed to find a place to hide and then I have to find you, you see. Now lets try again.

*Naomi mutters as she walks away* No wonder I'm in this show so much recently, these idiots could never get anything done on their own.

------------------
What should they be called? Choco Krispies or Coco Pops? LET THE NATION DECIDE!

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: Neelix, don't die, you promised to tell me how babies were made.

Neelix: Slowly closes eyes and drifts away

Naomi: Neelix? Neelix?

Neelix: Shut up, I'm dead!, D'oh!
------------------
What should they be called? Choco Krispies or Coco Pops? LET THE NATION DECIDE!

[This message was edited by Orion Syndicate on April 27, 1999.]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps