Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom 102 (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CapCom 102
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: Neelix, I TOLD you not to call Kess a *itch in front of EMH! ... I've never seen him quite that angry....

Neelix: *groans*

------------------
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to understanding with the soft whisper of wisdom. Some people come into our lives, show us love then dissappear, leaving footprints on our hearts... and we are never the same again."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "Can you tell me how to get to the morgue?"

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: Oh, Neelix, wake up... I promise I'll never leave my skates in the hallway again...*sob*

Neelix (thinking): This oughtta be good for at least a month of help in the mess hall. (moans) Ohhh, my crainium.. I think it's crushed... my back...

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: Anyone get the serial number of that Runabout?! *faints*

Niomi: I missed it....maybe its posted in the Ships Forum!

------------------
Jeff Raven - Having more fun than any human being should be allowed to have

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: *possessed by someone who hasn't seen VOY since January 1998* "Ack! Who the hell are you?!"

Naomi: "I am Naomi..."

Neelix: "What?" *sees the horns* "Waitaminute, are you Wildman's kid? Didn't that have horns, despite being a Ktarian, who do not have horns?"

Naomi: "I'm not sure if I am or not. Bear in mind, the person writing this caption hasn't seen the show since January 1998..."

Neelix: "Death to UPN!"

Naomi: "Death to KDNL, St. Louis!"

both: "Death to the anti-TSN-seeing-Voyager conspirators!"

------------------
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others."
-George Orwell's Animal Farm

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: "Tell your sister...you were right. You were right about me..."

Naomi: "But I don't have a..."

*Neelix coughs loudly*

------------------
"It was sweet, like lead paint's sweet, but the aftereffects left me paralyzed."
--
They Might Be Giants

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "Neelix, you can't die."

Neelix: "Strong am I in the... Hey, you know what? You're right. Get Seven of Nine on the commlink. Hurry, before my important bits start to get cold!"

------------------
"It was sweet, like lead paint's sweet, but the aftereffects left me paralyzed."
--
They Might Be Giants

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Neelix: "Yours...is...superior..."

Naomi: "I shall avenge you."

------------------
--
They Might Be Giants

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: You know, the script didn't mention anything about this being one of those creepy Evil Alternate Universe shows.

Naomi: I am the evil Naomi. I must eat your brains!

------------------
Mine is the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: You just killed the Zombie Neelix!

Homer: He was a Zombie!?

------------------
We sell forbidden objects from places men fear to tread.
We also sell frozen yogurt, which I call ``Frogurt''!

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*in an effort to grab the Muppet fans, Voyager does a parody of Kevin the Frog's Stair Song*

Halfway down the corridor is the spot where I sit
But right now there's a dead Talaxian lying in it. . .

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: Well, it's been a full life. I've done everything I've ever wanted to, seen many different places. Tell everyone that they've all....

Naomi cuts in: Damn it Neelix, you do this all the time. All you have is a nose bleed.

------------------
What should they be called? Choco Krispies or Coco Pops? LET THE NATION DECIDE!

jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: Let's see...15 credits for the gold on the comlink, another 20 for those funky shoes, lots of hair for wigs so that's another 10 or 20, depending...Hey! He's an organ donor. Oh damn, no other Talaxians...Hmmm, I wonder if anyone else's made it to his quarters yet? Lots of stuff there probably, maybe some artifacts, naked holopictures of Kes, those'd go over real big, maybe as much as 40 or 50 even. Then there's his rare root and herb collection, tons of homemade remedies in that for this ship of idiots, I bet the Doctor would buy some...

------------------
"A screaming comes across the sky..."

IP: Logged
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naomi: "Neelix? Neelix, wake up! I didn't mean it! Really, your bum doesn't look big in that!"

------------------
"I'm not stubborn. I'm just right."
-me

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neelix: What day is it?

Naomi: Why, it's Christmas Day, sir.

Neelix: Christmas Day? Then, there's still time! Quick, run down to the Mess Hall and replicate the biggest turkey you can, and deliver it to the Janeway residence...

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps