Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » An Odd Contest (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: An Odd Contest
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh. Well.

Sorry, Omega. No nudie pics of Liz. I'll send you that one of George W. and Al Gore, though.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liz should provide all the rest of us w/ nude pictures of her, just so we can taunt Omega about it. *L*
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn... and I so wanted a new Windows wallpaper...

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You shall not commit adultery."
-Yahweh

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall not commit adultery.' But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
-Jebus

It's times like this that I wished I believed in hell, so I could feel secure in the knowledge that I'd see Omega there eventually. :-)

[ July 13, 2001: Message edited by: TSN ]

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, gee, Tim, I'll try not to take that personally.

And I would point out that, seeing as I have not actually seen such a picture, the verse doesn't apply.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As my girlfriend says, it's not the action that matters, it is the THOUGHT that counts.

Bad Omega, go to the corner... NOW!!!

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

Omega: But you've seen clothed pictures of her. And I highly doubt that the clothing was enough to stop your imagination from running wild. :-)
Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Conservatives have no imagination.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Kramer was on Mad About You, don't forget the Ursula/Phebe connection between Mad About You and Friends. In either an episode of Friends or an episode of Mad About You, there was a whole thing of the Buckmans mistaking Phebe for their waitress (Phebe). I can't believe I still remember those names.... So that's Seinfeld/Mad About You/Friends.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

It's "Phoebe". And I'm pretty sure all three of those are already together on that big list.
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Mad About You, Friends and Sienfield go on the list. You're forgetting the episode where on Friends, they blackout the city, and then the episodes of Mad About You and Sienfield are all blacked-out, as well. This was done on purpose a few years ago. ;-)

--------------------
'Your spirit will always be the light that guides me... that guides me forever...' - Whispers

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.