Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » WorfCom (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: WorfCom
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be worse. My mother and grandmother always bring up my love life at the dinner table.

Grandmother: "Chris, please ou pass the rolls. So who was that girl you today."
Me: "She's just a friend, granny."
Mother: "Oooh, Chris is gonna get a girly-friend!"
Me: "No, mom, she's a friend from the dorms."
Grandmother: "So you're just sleeping with her?"
Mother: "You better be using condoms and have her on birth control pills."

Dinner time is loads of fun at my house when you're a single, dateless virgin.

Anyway, to throw this back on-topic:

Worf: It was a glorious battle! There were monsters of every imaginable shape and color! They were all coming at my shouting gibberish! I took my bat'leth and slayed them all! One of the red ones still moved after I stabbed him thrice through the heart. So with Kahless's guiding me, I released his body from the burden of his head!

Big Bird: That was Elmo, dear. At that point, I figured it'd be better to just sleep with him than go down in bloody torturous pain like the rest of my pals on Sesame Street.

Worf: Trust me -- she tastes like chicken.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, um, who won?

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The farmers. They're the winners.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I doubt that Tom's family would be thrilled if he sat down and started blabbering on about his long, long, long list of lady lovers.

If tom and his women have a dinner table thang going, I'll listen.

On the topic, Sorry Lee, but I drew a complete blank on this one.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just surprised Tom has a long list of lady-lovers.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was just looking up this URL, realized I'd never judged it. Couldn't decide between Liam and Sol's entries, so they both win. Jeff Raven and Siggy will meet in the dorm hallway to decide - by lightsabre duel - who gets runner-up. 8)

--------------------

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which one? The last one I hope.

And Siggy couldn't duel his way out of a wet paper towel ;-)

I win!

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*pumps fist in air in dramatic fashion*
Lee
Member # 393

College is having a very strange effect on Simon. That's the most animated we've seen him since the very earliest days of the Utopia Planitia Comm Channel, when he was prone to saying "LOL" and using smilies a lot.

In fact, my cat Dizzy is sitting on my desk staring at the screen, and even she went "MRRRR!" in surprise. Although that could just be the fact that the mouse cursor hadn't moved so she'd like to attack it. . . 8)

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**sneaks into hallway and bops Jeff Raven on the head with a bucket of fried chicken**

Jeff Raven: Hey, what the f*** did you do that for!? Now I have a big grease stain on my head!

Siegfried: I just wanted to know if you feel like chicken tonight.

**Siegfried pulls out his lovesabre (vague relation to something called a "light sabre" from some campy sci-fi movie) and destroys Jeff Raven**

Siegfried: I win! I win! I win! Now, I only need to exact my revenge on Elim Garak, The Shadow, Krenim, and whoever else tried to off me in The Pompatus Wars!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
Member # 393

The Pompatus Wars?!

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you sleep through those too?!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
Member # 393

Well, if it's what I think he means as "the Pompatus Wars," then it was a long time before YOU came on the scene, young Benson.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*also pumps arm in dramatic fashion*

Yes! Woo! And so on!

Looking back at this, I realised I missed an opportunity for a joke. Since with MIB around that only happens once every 7 minutes, I thought I should take advantage of that.

"I can't go around...and talk about guys I've slept with at the dinner table."

Well,it might make the family slightly less keen to eat off of it.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally someone won here...damn it wasn't me!!!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps