Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom of the unknown number: Tertiary (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom of the unknown number: Tertiary
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Number One, a spherical pod just came up to my window and ejected a man in a red spacesuit without a helmet - he bounced off the glass and floated off astern. . . care to explain?"
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard watches contentedly as Wesley slowly burns up in the Earth's atmosphere...

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard, not fully recovered from assimiltation talks to the reflection in the glass thinking it is a borg drone he can communicate with.

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey: Mommy, mommy. What is that?!?!

Joey's Mother: Go over and ask the zoo tour guide. He'll know for sure.

Joey: Mister, mister, what is that??

Guide: *smugly* Well, small person, that's our Picard exhibit. We are really quite proud of it.

Joey: Really?? What does it do?? Can I feed him peanuts??

Guide: *laughing* No. At the Talorian Zoo, we don't allow the guests to feed our exhibits. They are far too fragile. *bends down to the the child's level to explain further* See how we've made the inside of his cage look like a star ship captain's quarters? You've seen those in books. We want him to feel as comfortable as possible. We've even painted a planet on his window so he will think he's in space.

Joey: *seeing Picard's lips moving* What is he saying??

Guide: *laughing again* Well, let's just listen. *flips on the intercom*

Picard: *taps com badge* Damn it Riker, come in! Computer? Anyone? *sigh* Captain's log. Stardate unkown. Just made another attempt at contact. Still it's been 2345 days and I am alone. Have they just forgot about me? Or have they locked me in my ready room as some sort of extended practical joke? It remains to be seen, but when I find out, those bastards will pay dearly! And that damn planet hasn't moved yet!! Picard out.

Guide: See, facinating, isn't it? *bends over to talk to the child again* Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

------------------
We sell forbidden objects from places men fear to tread.
We also sell frozen yogurt, which I call "Frogurt"!

[This message was edited by Jay on May 09, 1999.]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As stated above, the honorable mention goes to none other than the inventor of the CapCom himself, The First One, for realizing the 2001 reference. I thought it would've been harder, since there aren't any stars reflecting off the window...

The runner-up this time is Xentrick, for Shatner's Twilight Zone appearance.

And the winner is... Jay! The Airplane reference at the end, despite having nothing to do w/ anything, makes it even funnier. :-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*L* *loves the old Shatner Twilight Zone joke* Did anyone see the episode of Cosby that Shatner guest starred in and did that joke? Bwahahaha... ;-)

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay!! *does an improvisational dance to the capcom*

------------------
We sell forbidden objects from places men fear to tread.
We also sell frozen yogurt, which I call "Frogurt"!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps