Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » C-C-C-CapCom! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: C-C-C-CapCom!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Coca-Cola Christmas CapCom! Yes, folks, 'tis the season to drink The Real Thing™! And so, not in association with the Coca-Cola company of America, we bring you this festive treat. What's that you say? It's far too early, and in dubious taste? Well, bah humbug, Comrade, and back to Russia you go, with all the other Godless people who have no Christmas spirit! And speaking of Christmas spirit, why not try Coca-Cola as a mixer? It goes down just w=swell with Jack Daniels, Rum, Bacardi. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SHH be quiet, remember how pissed off he got last year when we caught him in bed with mom.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. We rush Santa and grab his coke on the count of three. 1.....2......
IP: Logged
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coke bottle: "Kill the children. Skin them alive leaving their remains under the tree."

Santa: "Yes evil Coke..." ::thinks to self - What the hell was in those cookies?::

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO. Hobbes has this one in the bag, IMHO not that my opinion counts when you consider the fact that this isn't my capcom.
IP: Logged
Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MIB, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but I'm afraid your opinion doesn't count anywhere at all. 8)

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Image won't load

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa: Who the bloody hell puts a Coke bottle on their fireplace...?

OR

Little boy: SHHHH! Lets see if he gives us an X-Box™. If he doesn't, we can jump him!

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once he drinks the cyanide laced coke then the sleigh, reindeer and all the presents will be ours.
mwaaaHahahahaha

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vogon Poet:
Well, bah humbug, Comrade, and back to Russia you go, with all the other Godless people who have no Christmas spirit!

I'd like to point out that Russia is in fact a Pepsi nation, thus substantially raising the Hilarity Quotient of this joke exponentially.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Santa: So then the bartender says, you're sitting in it!

Kid: Santa's flipped this year...

--------------------
Meh

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red X: "We have keeled it!"
Paper: "We shall be triumphant!"

Fix thy image.

Lee
Member # 393

What, are people having problems with the image or something? Because it's there, although I can't vouch for Demon Internet's servers. . .

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, your server wasn't responding for a while...
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Boy: What is doing with the Coke bottle? He's been looking and touching it for 20 minutes.

Little Girl: I think he wants to warm the drink up like hot coca...

Santa: Hmm...this would work well to replace the dildo I lost this week... nice size and tapers too at the point.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps