Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » C-C-C-CapCom! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: C-C-C-CapCom!
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope you're not speaking from personal experience Michael...

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

MIB
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He isn't. He's speaking from mine.

LOL. I'm too young to be making such nasty comments. You people have warped my fragile 16 year old mind!!! AHHHHH

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: MIB ]

IP: Logged
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I beg to differ, MIB. You're mind was already warped when you got here. I've filed the necessary paperwork with the insurance company already to replace you with a normal model.

Boy: Shhh! Santa's here and he's going to drink our Coca Cola!

Girl: Santa Claus is real! I knew it!

Santa (thinking): Jesus Christ! I was hoping for some Gas-Ex. I have gas from hell here! At least there isn't a fire going in the fire place.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
20 years and several thousand dollars of therapy later, little Billy and Julie Smith were finally able to pin the cause of their curious phobia on that Christmas night when Santa had his fateful encounter with Great-Uncle Alvarez's Coke-shaped urn.
MIB: NEW AND IMPROVED
Ex-Member

quote:
I've filed the necessary paperwork with the insurance company already to replace you with a normal model.

And you've got him! I present to you.....ME! New and improved.......in insanity! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: MIB: NEW AND IMPROVED ]

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And you've got him! I present to you.....ME! New and improved.......in insanity! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!

::sigh:: It's times like these, folks, that I find that I truly miss that lovable scamp Red Quacker.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

MIB: NEW AND IMPROVED
Ex-Member

But Sigfried.....I'm New and improved......you gotta love that!

*gives Sigfried sad puppy eyes*

I got them from the next door nighbor's dog. He was a whiny little runt anyways......

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

[Kevin]

You're a freak, dude.

[/Kevin]

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two can play at that game, MIB

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

CaptainMike
Ex-Member

If you want your original name back, you will pay me a ransom of 10 dollars!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Check-Mate.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm going to be sick... the reminds me of the Ghost Busters/ Real Ghostbusters debacle

--------------------

CaptainMike
Ex-Member

LMFAO! You have no idea how amusing I find this. LOL

Pay up.......

capped
Member # 709

foolish mortal!

--------------------

CaptainMike
Ex-Member

Foolish? Who's the one who got tricked into handing his name over to me?
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I doubt that there was any trickery at work here. You merely seized an opportunity that appeared quite by accident.

And if you're charging for user names, MIB, I think Charles is going to throw a fit over that one. At the very least, he'll demand a 95% cut on all sales.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps