Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom of the unknown number: Quaternary (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom of the unknown number: Quaternary
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Replicator: "Would you like some toast?"

O'Brien: "Damn, I thought I fixed that. . ."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O'Brien: *looks around secretively* *whispers* tea...earl grey, hot.

*takes it and leaves promptly*

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O'brien: "Blueberry pie. A small one. Kind of rectangular. On a blue napkin."

Replicator: "Jeez! Anything else?"

O'brien: "A sheep quilt would be nice."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O'Brien: *in Scotty impersonation from ST 4: The Voyage Home* (this IS the title, right? *L* anyway...) Replicator? ...Replicator...? Oh, a selection console. How quaint.

*LOL* Original quote:
Scotty: *sits in front of the 20th century computer* computer? ...comPUTer?
Bones: erm, Professor Scott, try the mouse.
Scotty: Ah yes, of course... *picks up mouse, speaking into the underside of it* ComPUTer...?
Manager of plexiglass (or whatever) plant: *indicates the keyboard* why not just use the keyboard, Proffessor?
Scotty, slightly annoyed: Ah yes...a keyboard...how quaint.

*L* okay. you guys probably knew that quote and know it ain't quite right...just felt like adding it in though *L*

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O'brien: "NO, I do *not* want corned beef, cabbage, and potates on the side. I want a curry."

Replicator: "Potato curry?"

O'brien: "Beef, chicken, lamb, *not* potato."

Replicator: "What about---?"

O'brien: "NO, I don't want corned-beef & cabbage curry."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O'Brien: Sol, you can come out now.

Sol System: No, I don't think I want to.

O'Brien: Listen, you can't hide in there forever. The poetry contest has been over for a good while, and I don't care what those snotty little girls had to say. Your really quite good.

*covers his mouth to muffle a snicker*

Sol System: Oh, you just saying that so you can have your tube back.

O'Brien: No, no, I mean it. You even looked the Jack Kerouac part dressed in all black. But hey, what do I know. I'm only an engineer.

Me: (loudly) I think it's ready Chief.

O'Brien: Please come out Sol, I've got work to do in that tube. We've a special treat for you.

Sol System: I don't think I want to yet. I want to sulk some more.

Me: Hey O'Brien, how do you get TMBG on the com system again?.

------------------
We sell forbidden objects from places men fear to tread.
We also sell frozen yogurt, which I call "Frogurt"!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, the honorable mention, of course, goes to AndrewR. I still say that should've been harder to get, though... :-�

Third runner-up is Xentrick for the replicator's Irish stereotypes...

Second runner-up is The First One for the other Red Dwarf reference. Talkie Toaster is always good for a laugh... :-)

First runner-up is The Excalibur. Who would've thought the replicator didn't have the pattern for a Big Mac?

And the winner is... Xentrick again! That's two references to CC that made it into the winners' circle this week. Could a trend be starting? :-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

[This message was edited by TSN on May 10, 1999.]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

Hoo-yah!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! -i'd better stop there I might start crying - like you know

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps