Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The CapComship of the Ring (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The CapComship of the Ring
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there's some potential in this image. . .

(Remember - some people haven't seen it yet and haven't read the book, so think before you Spoil!)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, you in the shorts. Which way to Woodstock?

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Grokca ]

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and the three wise men head off into Bethlehem to bear gifts of gold, frankensence, and the Pink Floyed greatest hits CD.

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Michael_T ]

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saruman: Gandalf, behold! The first in my line of script-reading Peter Jacksons!
Gandalf: No!

--------------------
Meh

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saruman: Yes well, my first attempt at breeeding a stronger more powerful orc failed.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

an'on
Member # 222

- posted      Profile for an'on     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*invites Big Bird to sing with her*

`"One of these things is not like the others....."~

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In 2058, the remaining members of ZZ Top attempt to bluff their way past the producer of that year's Lollapalooza & onto the stage.

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Shik ]

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are the ISTARI!! Saruman the White, Gandalf the Grey... ahem Jackson the Pink!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orc: Well, mate, you wanna fire your secretary, that's what you wanna do. You may have SAID you wanted to summon your forces from Orcland, but he's written Auckland here. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scriptwriter Peter Jackson, besides writing a phenominal script for 'Felowship of the Ring,' also has a cameo in the movie, in which he plays hobbit Bilbo Baggins's fifteenth cousin thrice^6 removed.

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gandalf: Do you think the hobbit will go away if we ignore him long enough?

Jackson: ...you're fired. You know that, right?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarumon: "I do believe that I have cast the wrong spell?"

Gandalf: "Aye, Master Sarumon - I fear you have taken us to the Abyss where they breed differently, I would say.."

Sarumon: "Half-Orcs, I would say, wouldn't you agree,"

Gandalf: "Agreed,"

Director: "Listen, you bastards ... This isn't an episode of Frasier! Get the lines right .. Or I'll get Gary Coleman to fill in !!"

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do we have a winner yet?

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What you'd see in the extra-widescreen DVD of the Fellowship of the Ring...

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's judge this please...I want to start another CapCom.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps