Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » All Terrain Armored CapCom(s) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: All Terrain Armored CapCom(s)
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stormtrooper #23: "Hey watch where you're stepping with that thing!"

AT-AT: ::Stomp::

Stormtrooper #23: "Oh my god, you killed Kenny!"
Stormtrooper #14: "You bastards!"

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orange Rebel: Oh My God!!! They're coming for me...shit I'm stuck...

Hanging Stormtrooper: My Lord, it appears that the entire platoon is immobile including the walkers. Maybe we should have been built out of playdoh or Barbie dolls instead...

Emperor: Unfortunately we have a contract with Legos until Episode III...besides I don't look good in Barbie Pink.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VogonPoet is declared Grand Winner and Imperial Booyah.

Krenim and Jay The Obscure tie for First Place.

[ February 09, 2002, 07:06: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jeez, i never built anything that big with lego. the biggest things i've ever biult were life size models of guns. i had a thompson M1928 with the famouse 50 rnd drum mag. i had an ak-47. an H&K Mp5k. and a Bennilli tactical 12 gauge. not many moving parts, the mags could come off, and the ak-47 had a sliding stock. i wish i had pics, or the lego to re-biuld them. ah memories!

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen bigger... hell I've built bigger models out of those suckers. It's just that I made office buildings with elevators and roof top restaurants with penthouses underneath.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, gosh. Wow! 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I ask? Are you a millionaire? [Wink] Or are Lego bricks much cheaper in the U.S.?
I've been building lots of Lego models, but never that big. To buy that many bricks would cost ****converts Euros to Dollars**** at least a few thousand dollars.
Wow!

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hint: these aren't actually HIS models.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're not (mine) ... but you can always buy Legos in bulk, you know.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry for possibly sounding stupid, but how can you buy them in bulk?
I've asked all the shops I know about that for years, even wrote an email to LEGO, and everyone said that it's not possible! [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps