Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Austin Powers 3: (Insert Name Here) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Austin Powers 3: (Insert Name Here)
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AP3: For Your [insert orifice of choice] Only?

AP3: The Man With The Golden ... -- You know, I think this contest is running out of steam faster than the original concept...

[ February 14, 2002, 04:54: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Austin Powers III: All kinds of Wrong
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm judging by Sat then.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Austin Powers: Episode III: Attack of the Dildos

Austin Powers 3: Sorority Sluts Sleepover

Yes, Vagina, There Really Is An Austin Powers

Austin Powers 3: The Hoe Is Not Enough

Austin Powers 3: Chop Full O'British Peeps!

Austin Powers 3: Revenge of the Trojans

I Did Not Have Shaggy Relations With That Man, Austin Powers

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I didn't judge earlier but I was busy working on something. Anyway, the winner is... David Templar with the AP3: The Man With The Golden Balls.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Why didn't I come across that thread earlier?

It will of course be "Austin Powers 3 - Shagless in Seattle"

After all, where is his (Starbucks) headquarters in AP 2? And continueing the tradition of starting the film with "Where we last left Austin..." [Wink]

And above all, why on Earth can't Mini-Me be in the movie???

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
why on Earth can't Mini-Me be in the movie???
The same reason Jar-Jar shouldnt be in new movies. Mini-Me sucked. I was the biggest Austin fan for two years but 'The Spy Who Shagged Me' cured me of that.. They basically took out all the best parts.. Bond jokes, 60s fun and replaced it with Heineken ads and shit jokes. And midgets. I'm not at all entused about this new addition .. they shouldn't even bother naming it.

[ February 19, 2002, 10:55: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AP3: Untitled

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CaptainMike, that's funny. I became a fan of AP after watching the second movie.
I don't really like the first one all that much. Ok, it's not bad, but I prefer the second one. Might be the scene in the tent!!!

Oh, and sorry to break it to you, but I just found out that Mini-Me will be in AP3 - whatever the name. [Wink]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Austin Powers 2 was horrible compared to the first one.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

Why do you think so? If I may ask, what was better in the first one? (And don't tell me Liz Hurley!)

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The story. The humor. Everything.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

Depends. I've just rewatched both DVDs. I find the first one a little better now than I did before. (I must admit I hadn't seen it in a long time).
Still, I (and all of my friends) prefer the "Spy who shagged me".

Well, it's as always a matter of personal taste.
[Wink]

--------------------

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or shag thereof
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

Quite right. I just didn't want to use a "rude" word. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.