Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » A bit of a drag... (Page 3)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: A bit of a drag...
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Broad on Left: This is the last time I go for a sex change operation.

Broad on Right: So it didn't work for you?

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Infomercial)

(Music playing in the background, "Chances Are, by Jonny Mathis)

UC Berkely, one of the most advnced universities in the USA, where the Liberal arts degree really means Liberal, where women are women, and sometimes, the Men are too!

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cute chick: "Say, um, that's a nice dress you have there...."

Michael T: "*Chuckle*, Why thank-you. I don't normally dress like this..."

Cute chick: "Sure you don't."

*Long Pause*

Michael: "Heh, I'm a big Star Trek fan ya' know..."

Cute girl: "...Aha."

Michael: "Would you like to see my extensive collection of starship miniatures and communicator pins?"

*Girl starts inching away sideways*

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Presently, the commercial-ending narratives:

Narrator: "For these moments in our lives: Tampax brand tampons."

Narrator: "Cloning is just screwing up God's wondrous creations. Like this."

Narrator: "Don't date Siegfried. Here are the before and after photos of the last woman he dated."

Narrator: "We're all close friends here at the Downtown Condom Shop and Sex Boutique."

Narrator: "Next time on Star Trek: The Now Generation -- a transporter malfunction accidentally creates an imperfect copy of Lieutenant Zhu!"

Narrator: "And if we can settle with your insurance company, our lawyer's highly trained bitch-slappers will work over their execs."

Narrator: "The Patty Duke Show. Full House. Tia and Tamera. In the long tradition of sitcoms featuring wacky twins, there is the Yun and Michaela Zhu Show!"

Narrator: "We've secretly replaced Siegfried's date for the evening (Yun Zhu) with this date (Nino Miguel). Let's see if he notices..."

Narrator: "So please join this Saturday for the monthly 'Say No to Those Damn Gum Commercials' meeting at City Hall."

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh, if you look closely, you'll see that I didn't shave my legs...

Thankfully I never looked that closely.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm judging this on Monday morining before my test in Western Civ, so I suggest that whoever else wants to make fun of me hurry...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We've had another transporter mishap Captain, this time it's merged Harry Kim and 7of 9.

--------------------
M. Burns

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Competition to become the new Power Puff Girl heats up!

[Cool]

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! All the women I've ever asked out on a date are ganging up to destroy me!

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the winner is: Gorkca.

The runners up are Siegfried and Kosh. Oh, my friend Yun suggested that I show what I wore to Halloween last year, the Lt. Uhura uniform from TOS.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

I'm always the bride's maid but never the bride. [Frown]

But, I really gotta to see this Lieutenant Uhura pictures of you. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Grokca
Member # 722

THank you Thank you

--------------------
M. Burns

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

I'll show it as another capcomp this summer then Seig...

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Yes! This is the start of a new age for Flare! Crossdressing Member CapComs!

--------------------

Flower Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. I do a killer Marilyn Monroe pose. However I do not have a whit dress or a white whig. hmmmmm.
IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps