Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Nemesis-com (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Nemesis-com
Flower Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry. The pic doesn't give anything away. When I first saw this pic, I immediatly thought that this had potential.

LaForge: Uhhhhh, Captain? Is your hand on my butt?

[ March 26, 2002, 08:08: Message edited by: Flower Man ]

IP: Logged
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you know how to spell 'captain'?

LaForge: "Wow, I didn't know they could bend that way ..."

Worf: "Human females are not as fragile as I thought."

Data: "Actually, Commander, it is possible to twist the human body in such a way that -- "

All: "SHUT UP, DATA!"

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geordi: Why the hell is Sulu sodomizing that guard?!

Data: It is unexpected.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaForge: Oh yeah baby...get it on...

Picard: What are you looking at Mr LaForge?

*LaForge fumbles to change the screen*

Picard: Is there a problem with your console Mr LaForge? Mr. Data, get over here and look at this.

Data: Yes sir...

LaForge: It's nothing sir, I swear!

*Worf and Riker come over to see what all the commotion is about*

Data: Captain, I believe I understand what Geordi is attempting to do.

*LaForge glares at Data*

Data: Nevermind, sir...

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geordi: "TacProg2476 has caused a protection fault in the system? Windows is shutting this program down? WTF?"

Even the crew of the Enterprise is helpless when confronted by the Blue Screen of Death (TM)

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(This has nothing to do with the contest, but did Frakes grow the full beard back, or is that just a goatee?)

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Flower Man
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap!! It's a goatee! [Eek!]
IP: Logged
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geordi: "SHH!"
Picard: "What? What's the matter?"
Geordi: I've just realized that the man standing behind us is a Commander Riker from an Evil Parallel Universe!"
Data: "How can you tell?"
Geordi: "The goatee... and the fact that *whispers* he doesn't reflect in the viewscreen!

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

Geordi: "I see dead people!"

Picard: "That's the audience. 4 million previews before the feature can do that to you."

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not a goatee, Rob, although the sides certainly have taken a trimming. Perhaps Mr. Mot got a bit carried away ... ?

*Flash!*

THAT'S who Rob reminds me of! Mot! And Lt. Hunter from Hill Street Blues! A little of both. But not the blue skin aspect of Mot.

[Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Mr. LaForge, are you quite certain?

LaForge: Yes, Captain, I am. This is it.

Data: Geordi is correct, sir. This is it.

Riker: Fascinating.

Worf: All this fuss over where the engineering control station is. I don't get humans.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geordi: I didn't know they could get that big...

--------------------
Meh

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geordi: Wait... yes... got it.

Picard: You're sure this is legitimate?

Geordi: It's the Nemesis script all right.

Picard: Well, then, Mr. Worf. Do check the end and see how we get out of this mess.

Worf: Klingons do NOT read spoilers.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have an entry, but that's an incredibly unflattering shot of Burton.
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LaForge: There it is, Captain.

Picard: I thought the logs were lost!

On Monitor: **Worf singing** "A British tar is a mighty..."

Real Worf: "I am so dishonored. Might as well take them with me."

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps