Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » DeCapComtamination (Page 1)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: DeCapComtamination
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here by popular request. Perverts.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fresh out of the Academy, Hoshi Sato realizes all the BS about "proper pose" means jack-shit in the decon chamber.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoshi: Well at least they are bigger than his...Aren't they?

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inspired by Reed's speculation from "Shuttlepod One", the writers ponder what space travel would be like if Zefram Cochrane had been Swedish.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T'Pol's left breast: Wanna sneak up behind Reed and poke him in the face?
Hoshi's right breast: You are so on.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

Giant (o/c): Fee! Fi! Fo! Fum! Easy-bake ovens are lots of fun!

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoshi: Terrific. I'm horny as hell, and both T'Pol and Malcolm are asleep!

----------

Malcolm (thinking): Good lord, I don't know how much longer I can suck my gut in!

----------

T'Pol (thinking): At least I don't have to stick my chest out to make my boobs look bigger.

----------

Dirty Minded Siegfried: Innie, Innie, Outie. [Big Grin]

----------

Hoshi (under her breath): Damn, Michael_T isn't the only guy who needs to shave his legs.

----------

Hoshi: I'm ever so pissed that Malcolm and T'Pol used up all the vaseline.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The way he's written them, Siggy's signature looks like an entry to the competition; and it's quite a good one too. 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, in that case...

Hoshi: You know, Malcolm, every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens!

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoshi: I'm in a decon chamber with the two co-stars. This is unexpected.

Malcolm: T'Pol is only a few feet awa... wait a minute, what is that in centimeters?

T'Pol: I will not vo,it, I will not vomit, I will not vomit.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

T'Pol: Me so horny!

Hoshi: Hey! That's my line!

Malcolm: Hush! That's actually Mayweather's line.

----------

Hoshi: Psst! Malcolm! I think T'Pol's winning this gut-sucking game!

----------

Hoshi: Malcolm! Check it out! T'Pol's wearing her low-rider underwear!

Malcolm: I'm not interested.

----------

Hoshi: If I hear one more joke about 'hiding the eggroll,' I'm going to kill every in this chamber.

----------

Hoshi (muttering): Act with integrity. No regrets. (massive case of flatulence ensues)

----------

So... On a side note, has anyone's signature even won a CapCom?

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T'Pol & Reed, thinking in unison: *whew* She love me long time...

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Hoshi (thinking): Shit! I think I left my virginity over there!

----------

Malcolm: This may not be the toilet, but I certainly feel much, much better.

----------

Hoshi: Hey, this is nice. A Hoshi sandwich!

----------

Hoshi: I can't sleep. Everytime I close my eyes, I see this horrible, horrible image.

----------

Malcolm: I'm British, and my upper lip isn't the only thing I'm keeping stiff.

----------

T'Pol (thinking): All right. I've seen Commander Tucker in his underwear: check. I've seen Captain Archer in his underwear: check. I've now seen Lieutenant Reed in his underwear: check. All who are left are Mayweather and Phlox.

----------

T'Pol: Yes. I'm definitely feeling sexual tendencies now. Fascinating...

----------

Hoshi: Hey, Malcolm. Do you ever get the feeling that we're being watched by millions and millions of people?

----------

Hoshi: It's a little bit creepy that Phlox made the decom chamber look like the galley's microwaves.

[ April 03, 2002, 19:00: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siggy, you need to stop, man

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Hoshi: I can't help it, T'Pol. I keep having these visions of the future. A future where I'll be in a red miniskirt and my underwear constantly showing.

T'Pol: The chances of that happening are about as likely as a horny Iowan becoming captain of a starship.

----------

Hoshi (singing): I feel pretty. Oh so pretty...

----------

Hoshi (thinking): I wonder what Malcolm's thinking about?

Malcolm (thinking): I feel pretty. Oh so pretty...

----------

T'Pol: I need my nose spray. I smell wet, sweaty, hunky, sexy... Scratch that. I need saltpeter.

----------

Hoshi: tee hee! I'm not wearing any pants!

----------

Hoshi: I can't sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see this horrible, horrible image.

----------

Malcolm: I can sleep. Every time I close my eyes, I see this wonderful, wonderful image.

----------

T'Pol: I can't meditate. Every time I close my eyes, I see this galaxy far, far away.

----------

Siegfried: I can't sleep, either. Every time I close my eyes, I see beautiful, beautiful AI entities.

[ April 03, 2002, 19:31: Message edited by: Siegfried ]

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps