Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom 103-D (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom 103-D
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're back, for the first CapCom without me as Moderator of this Forum. . . *sob*

His bite is worse than his bark!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dog: Yo quiero Taco Bell!

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paris: "That has got to be the most unconvincing disguise I have ever seen!"

Dog: "Yeah? Well, if you don't like it, you can kiss my skinny little butt!"

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*chuckles**Expands on Krenim's post*

Dog: Yo quiero taco bell, pero...�tu pelo es MUY horible, chica! Debes llavarte el pelo con "Herbal Essence."

*L* en englais for the spanish impaired (Jeff...*L*) : I like taco bell, but your hair is very horrible, girl! You should wash your hair with "Herbal Essence."

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Husband(offscreen): Yes, Dr. Nick, I'm worried about her, I think she has the mange...

Dr(also offscreen): Ah, I see...would you like me to treat the dog as well?

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After the nuclear war, the mexican hairless had to be renamed!

------------------
SHATTERED MIRROR

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ren: "Steempy, get me out of here! Look was thees crazy woman did to her last pet!"

Stimpy: "Duh, okay Ren."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woman (*didn't feel like looking up her name*): "Well, you see, everyone complained about how I looked like I had some sort of fungus growing on my head, so I decided to get the ugliest little rat-dog I could find so I would look better by comparison..."

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dog: *a la Stewie* "Who the hell do you think you are?!"

I don't know, it seemed funny imagining the dog saying that... :-)

------------------
"I see you've found your Nausicaan friend. You seem unimpaled so far..."
-Q to Picard, "Tapestry"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B'Elanna to Tom: "What are you doing with that dog? And I don't mean the puppy!"

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman: Can't you see it, Tom? He's got my eyes...

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman: As you can see, I'm not only the President of ClayHair for Women, I'm also a client...

------------------
Distance is to a relationship as wind is to a flame. If the flame is small, it will snuff the flame out. If the flame is big, the wind will fan the flame, making is grow hotter. - Unknown

Romance is when you can't see any faults in your partner. Love is when you see all of them, but continue to love that person anyway. - Baloo

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman: Thats not a cat......

------------------
there's a bird in the chimney,and a stone in my bed
when the road's washed out,they pass the bottle around
and wait in the arms,of the cold cold ground

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dog: I can't decide what's worse about this episode...... my really bad shaggy dog impression, or the fact that Tom is going to fall for this sad looking mange-woman thing.

------------------
28 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman: *thinking to herself* When they told me I'd be on prime time TV, I figured the perks were worth the wierd alien makeup. However, I should have realized when the makeup artist starting applying massive amounts of clay to my hair that I was in trouble........I don't care HOW much I'm getting paid for this, SOMEONE's head will roll...

------------------
28 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps