Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Celebrating the fanboy barrier (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Celebrating the fanboy barrier
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
poop!
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charles Capps:
Links to hostile or troll-ridden forums will be removed... and this contest WILL be pulled if there's a negative reaction from ANY of the forumites linked to.

The possibility of the above seemed to be greatly increased.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, TrekBBS is the victim of trolls and other assholes, not the home.. CC doesnt want links from here leading to sites where the Administrator are active in web-terrorism.. if we linked to the SkinofEvil guy's board and he looked at his traffic and followed the link back, we'd have problems.. the administrators of TrekkBBS aren't going to actively harass us.. just like when we were quoting MajorBarcalow, there was no way he would ever learn of it unless one of us went over there and told him.. now, if we did, that would be a clear problem for this board... so basically pointing and laughing is ok, but harassing the idiots is against the rules, as i see it. I still want to give TrekBBS a wide berth anyway, so I'm about done with the contest i think...

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the unsaid conclusion has been this contest stunk.

*shrug*

Call me Dan Saget.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This might be good to edit for one of the gun(weapon) control.... or abortion threads.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the actual definition of a fanboy BTW?

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go look up in the Star Trek forums. You should be able to tell fairly quickly [Smile]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps