Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Holodec(k)om

Author Topic: Holodec(k)om
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

How the design of Janeway's Shuttle in "Endgame" started...

*edited by CC - please learn how to use HTML properly. [Smile] *

[ April 27, 2002, 22:49: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Computer, change paint color to black, extend red stripe diagonally upward at the back, and add a spoiler to the roof..."
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No! No spoilers, pleaase!!!
(actually, I haven't bought "Endgame" yet, I'm thinking of waiting until it can be rented)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wondering if he is kidding or not...

--------------------
Matrix
If you say so
If you want so
Then do so

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

(actually, I haven't bought "Endgame" yet, I'm thinking of waiting until it can be rented)

This is unexpected!

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Computer... Let's try an Astro Van... Okay, now a Grand Prix. Can we get a representation of how they would look together? Alright. Now, bring up the Batmobile. Is there any way we can steal this technology?

quote:

Is "Endgame" still considered spoiler material?!??? It's been out for a year for Chrissake! On that note, what is considered "Spoiler" in this forum?

[ April 29, 2002, 17:51: Message edited by: Saiyanman Benjita ]

--------------------
You've got to be kidding!
I'm wet, I'm naked, your sister is wearing my clothes
And this is all part of some evil plot to rule the world as a soggy chimp in my BIRTHDAY SUIT???!!!

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im stationed next to a subspace-internet node about 35 light years from earth.. im still pissed because you guys are spoiling TOS season 2 and 3, because the broadcast signals have traveled for 34 years, but still have yet to reach my observatron!! cant you talk about something else until i've viewed the rest of the Trek phenomenon, and THEN discuss it?? the other day, several people told me the ending of 'the Doomsday Machine', but i still have yet to see it!! honestly!!

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Is "Endgame" still considered spoiler material?!??? It's been out for a year for Chrissake!"

Move overseas, then say that.

As for what's considered spoilers here... the same things as in every other part of the Forums.

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Engineering genius Montgomery Scott somehow suffered massive heart trauma while running this "If The Shuttlecraft Is A-rockin'" holoprogram.

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Next time on Enterprise A-Team"

Mr. T: Who's been mussin with ma wheels?

[ May 06, 2002, 15:26: Message edited by: Jeff Raven ]

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Can we try something in an RV, prehaps called Eagle One?"
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reginald "Howling Mad" Barclay in tears: "Oooooh, I thought I would never see you again!!! - Hang on, who did that silly paintjob???"

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.