Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Allowed SSA (Page 6)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The Allowed SSA
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This seems like such a fuckass vague and local item that I as a non-american experience hopelessness. I must now go and drink a cup of tsatsiki to cool down, and then for a vigorous apple.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh...it's known worldwide....

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

-Steve McQueen as Michael Delaney, LeMans

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it monochromatic, or is it possessed of many colors?

Does it have moving parts?

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it is not monochromatic.

And I'm not going to include that 2nd question, since we already established it's not mechanical or organic, and therefore couldn't have moving parts.

2 Questions Left

--------------------
"Lotta people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well. When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting."

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

Time's up. You were 2 questions short, but I doubt if you would have gotten it anyway. The correct answers is:

-

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Speedway, Indiana.

And the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the reason why I am ending this contest now, because I am leaving for Indiana tomorrow for the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday.

Whoever wants to do another SSA can take it. It's up for grabs.

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it was the indianapolis motor speedway. Silly us. Granted, I know of no human being in the world save Tony Stewart and/or Dale Jarrett who would classify it as a national landmark, but that simply is a measure of my lack of the need, the need for speed.
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

It's a national landmark according to the government, if that counts for anything...

And it is home to the largest single day sporting event in the world (nearly a million spectators), eclipsing the Super Bowl easily.

--------------------

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And probably the home of the largest number of empty seats over a 358-day period, too.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps