Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Buffy the CapCom Slayer (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Buffy the CapCom Slayer
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Remember that time I married that nice police officer who worked the night shift and had a mild aversion to sunlight, and you impaled him on a fencepost and made his body evaporate, and then tried to tell me that I was never married at all? Then why do I have the handcuffs, Buffy? Why do I have the handcufs?"
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ, it's just as well I don't watch the show any more, a fucking Forever Knight cross-over would be the last straw. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's wrong with Forever Knight? that show is a hell of a lot better than buffy.
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forever Knight reminded me of that show with "Neon" in the title. The one where the guy helps kids or shit. That one.
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

that could be anything from the 80's, Magnus, anything.
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, but he helped kids! Like in that "Neon White Fang", but without a dog. It was also similarily made in Canada. Like "The Littlest Hobo."

You remember the "The Littlest Hobo." Yes. You do.

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

i ate the littlest hobo. with fava beans and a YooHoo artificially flavored chocolate like beverage (no chocolate included).
Member # 239

That was certainly mean of you, then.
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

he begged me to do it. he had self-esteem problems, or something. and you'll never find the remains, so it doesn't really matter if you call the police.
Member # 239

But what of the opening sequence now? What of the opening sequence!
The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

i took the original tape of the opening sequence, and i destroyed it with a baseball bat. Robert Van Winkle style.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That opening sequence is possibly the ripest slice of late Trudeau era Canadiana you can still find on television. (Forget the show, as it was shit. But that song, fucking hell, the song....)

I can't wait till we get a Canadian Heritage Minute about the creation of the show. Could be the best one since the Superman one.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Member # 239

That one with the guy who can't read, or the one with the girl who sees the penis.

Best. Heritage. Moments. Ever.

The Real Folk Blues
Ex-Member

if it's Canadiana, then i DEFINITELY destroyed it Robbie Van Winkle style. why don't you "blokes" just give it up and become part of the United States? i mean come on! we have Cincinnati style chili, AND our soccer team went to the quarterfinals of the World Cup!!
Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OtherChick: "Umm, Buffy? You were supposed to put the cuffs around my wrists!

--------------------
Move .sig!!

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps