Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom 103-B (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom 103-B
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data *sees something sticking up from Picards chest*: Captain, is there something about your anatomy that we do not know?

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Picard: *Wakes up with the distinct feeling of somebody watching him* "DATA! What the hell are you doing in my quarters at this hour??"

Data: "I was merely observing a ritual which seems to occur during the nocturnal resting period of the Terran race."

Picard: "Oh? And what ritual is that?"

Data: "I believe it is called 'snoring'."

------------------
GET THE MONEY!

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Data: "Sir, I have been sent by the bridge crew to inform you that you have been sleeping on the intercom button, we have been hearing you for the last two hours."

Picard: "Oh, uhh, you have?"

Data: "Yes sir. May I ask who 'Elvira' is and why you were repeatedly saying her name with the words 'chains & whips'?"

------------------
GET THE MONEY!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: What the hell are you doing sir?

Data: Inspecting how human-beings engage in sleep. It is quite fascinating actually...

Picard: Okay Data. But could you please explain to me why you are doing this while not wearing any trousers?

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: Sleep...... Sleep....... Sleep Captain.......

Picard: Will you shut up Data? That won't get me to sleep, and it's very annoying.

Data: Okay, how about "Rock 'a bye Captain, over the tree top........"

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard was so impressed by Data's Vulcan nerve pinch that he tries to practice on his arm

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*movie capcom mode on*

Data: My style, you can call the art of fighting without fighting.

Picard: The art of fighting without fighting? Show me.

Data: *throws Picard*

Picard: Your Kung Fu is better than mine. Your style is unorthodox.

Data: But effective.

Picard: Thank you Bruce Lee, now one week in a holding cell for you! And report to LaForge to have the Kung Fu subroutine removed.

*movie capcom mode off*

------------------
I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*imagines that that last entry has to be spoken w/o their mouths coming anywhere close to matching the words* :-)

------------------
"Sew, very old one! Sew like the wind!"
-Martin Short, The Three Amigos

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trickier, but the winner can only be Jeff raven for the alarm call. Runners-up are Antagonist for the snoring and PsyLiam who lowered the tone once again.

Plus, a comnined honourable mention for the last two entries by Jay and TSN. 8)

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bows to TSN*

------------------
I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bows to Jay*

*mouth not moving* "Jay-san, you have been a worthy CapCom writer. It has..." *mouth starts moving* "...been an honor to work w/ you."
*mouth stops moving*

------------------
"Sew, very old one! Sew like the wind!"
-Martin Short, The Three Amigos

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking about using MY entry as my new sig.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps