Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Flare Drinking Game... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Flare Drinking Game...
Free ThoughtCrime America
Member # 480

- posted      Profile for Free ThoughtCrime America     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A drink is anything you feel comfortable drinking a mouthful of, several times.

(Insert Dirty Joke Here.)

If you're a little girly girl that wants to play with beer (or wine coolers) that's barely stronger than water, so be it. If, on the other hand, you want to be a man with a strapping chest of pure hair: The hard shit is permitted too.

In any case: a drink is defined herein as a comfortable mouthful of your chosen substance.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just reading the entire thread made me drink half a bottle of Absolut Citron. I feel sick now

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
, on the other hand, you want to be a man with a strapping chest of pure hair: The hard shit is permitted too.

I'm having a hard time imagining what a chest of impure hair looks like.

The thing is, the rules can't be things that people will just do willy nilly for the sake of it. Otherwise some wag will spend all his time changing his publically displayed name and masterbating. Which wouldn't be pleasant.

And are any of you sending the *ahem* personal suggestions to Thoughtychops up here? You should. Do it now.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Otherwise some wag will spend all his time changing his publically displayed name and masterbating."

I was under the impression that that already happened, more than we'd ever want to think about.

The Talented Mr. Gurgeh
Member # 318

- posted      Profile for The Talented Mr. Gurgeh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At this juncture, I think I'll introduce a few drinking quotes:

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of lifes problems.
- Homer Simpson

Sometimes, you hit the bar, and sometimes, the bar hits you.
- Jeffrey Lebowski Aka "The Dude"

It reminds me of my safari in Africa; somebody forgot the corkscrew and for days we had nothing to live on but food and water.
- W.C Fields

--------------------
"Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising
I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing.
To hope's end I rode and to heart's breaking:
Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"

The Battle of the Pelennor Fields.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New rule: drink all beverages within a 20 kilometer radius if suddenly the Flare forums have a different layout.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if a drinking game based on Enterprise will work? Anytime the show makes a continuity violation, Flare members have to take two shots of vodka and remove a piece of clothing...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Cologne: "Just reading the entire thread made me drink half a bottle of Absolut Citron. I feel sick now"

"Everyone say hello to Michael.
*circle of chairs* -Hellooo, Michael!!
"

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Prismatic Faye Valentine Fanboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
Just reading the entire thread made me drink half a bottle of Absolut Citron. I feel sick now

whimp! if you wanna feel real sick, try shots of mineral spirits.
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eating sheep manure also causes one to be sick. So let us all try this, too.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

Nim, my last name is Colorge... just write "color" and add in "ge" in the end.

--------------------

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vice-Admiral Michael T. Colorge:
Nim, my last name is Colorge... just write "color" and add in "ge" in the end.

GE. We bring good things to life.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duly noted, Mike.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Magnus Pym Eye:
Eating sheep manure also causes one to be sick. So let us all try this, too.

i see you speak from experience. actually, i bet that it wouldn't make you sick if the sheep manure was fresh and you liked the taste.
IP: Logged
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are far too many stones in it.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps