Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Behind the scenes Capcom (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Behind the scenes Capcom
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"My make-up is running off my face, dammit!"
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Director Nimoy: OK, George.. now move closer to the Guard.. De, I need you to look shocked. George is having sex with a man! Show me how that feels... Remember how unexpected this is!
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Bosun! Sound the 'CapCom Crossover' alarm!"

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My children live!
an'on
Member # 222

- posted      Profile for an'on     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Realizing his white robe was susceptible to the blue dye in the ocean water....."I'd like to speak to someone in costuming or effects...NOW!"
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nimoy: "Come on now! Row, row, row your boat!"

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Director Nimoy: "Okay guys, stop horsing around and give Shatner his wig back. Oh, sorry, I meant, toupee."

------

Director Nimoy: "One final note before shooting. Guys, next time a dead hooker is found in one of the trailers, you're on your own. I mean it this time Bill."

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Director Nimoy: "Okay guys, stop horsing around and give Shatner his wig back. Oh, sorry, I meant, toupee."

That's Hair System.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does that mean that Kirk is "hairily challenged" - to be politically correct? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Follically underendowed", I think.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps