Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CappsCom: A-Capps-nid (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CappsCom: A-Capps-nid
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Japanese Man 1: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... it's Godzilla...
Japanese Man 2: NO it's not, due to international copyright laws. It's mearly a mutated Trekkie set loose in the lego Tokyo city at Carlsbad, CA.
Japanese Man 1: Still, we should scream and run like it's Godzilla.
Japanese Man 2: But it's not.
Japanese Man 1&2: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Charles Capps: Damn, where the hell am I? Looks like Little Tokyo. Jubes, where the hell is the London city set at?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: "FLEE! We are no match for Sting!"

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The latest victim of Barclay's Protomorphosis Syndrome.

--------------------
"The best defense is not a good offense. The best defense is a terrifyingly accurate and devastatingly powerful offense, with multiply-overlapping kill zones and time-on-target artillery strikes." -- Laurence, Archangel of the Sword

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See-SEE?

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beware Flare Forum trespassers: Big Brother is watching you!

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assassin 1: "I said shoot 'im between the eyes!"

Assassin 2: "Which ones?"

--------------------
life creation in progress

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everytime you masturbate, Charles Capps gets uglier. Please, think of Charles.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

StarFire
Member # 748

- posted      Profile for StarFire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ (Don't think I could top that...)

Oh well.

----

*Charles walks into the Optometrist's office for his appointment*

*Optometrist looks at him* I quit.

--------------------
Are we having fun yet?

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait. It should actually be "Please, think of Jubes".

--------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as it's not Domokun.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

Or kittens.

--------------------

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles sure was disappointed when Eight-Legged Freaks didn't take off like he expected...

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number 3: Liam, with "All these eyes, and I still can't find my razor."

Number 2: First with "The latest victim of Barclay's Protomorphosis Syndrome."

And the number 1: MichaelT with Godzilla™®©

Congrats. [Wink]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap, somebody judged a CapCom!
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought there had been a rule change which states that capcoms can no longer be judged, for doing so would make the stupid unfunny people feel stupid and unfunny. And that's against the consitution.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps